Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids
Top top show from Charmaine last night including the fantastic sight of naked Charmaine eekeek

More soon please

Piper Niven Superfan
10-03-2018 11:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Here's a very interesting article about Charmaine. It's old but I'd say still relevant to her (and many of the other babes).

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style...87977.html

It seems that Charmaine has been unlucky in love however and her fans on Twitter are trying to woo her.

[Image: image-90E5_5AA771B4.jpg]
[Image: image-10BF_5AA77041.jpg]
[Image: image-C28F_5AA77041.jpg]
[Image: image-42C6_5AA77041.jpg]

I do hope that they're successful. Apart from anything else one of the things I like about Charmaine is that occasionally there has been a ring (of some description) on the third finger of the left hand and it would be heartening if at least one of the babes (on Studio 66) might not be exclusively gay.

[Image: image-6192_5AA77444.jpg]
13-03-2018 07:52
irishcyclist Offline
Senior Poster

(13-03-2018 07:52 )Chrisst Wrote:  and it would be heartening if at least one of the babes (on Studio 66) might not be exclusively gay.

Are most of the babes on Studio 66 lesbians?
If they are how do you know this?

It would be a real pity if these women were lesbians (ie. not attracted to men) because it's what makes the world go round, men and women being attracted to one another.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2018 14:50 by irishcyclist.)
13-03-2018 14:49
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2018 14:49 )irishcyclist Wrote:  
(13-03-2018 07:52 )Chrisst Wrote:  and it would be heartening if at least one of the babes (on Studio 66) might not be exclusively gay.

Are most of the babes on Studio 66 lesbians?
If they are how do you know this?

It would be a real pity if these women were lesbians (ie. not attracted to men) because it's what makes the world go round, men and women being attracted to one another.

I don't know for sure of course and there's several 'levels'
However there's circumstantial:
1. References to 'my little girl' or 'my wifey',
2. The type of girl she prefers detailed on adultwork resembling almost exactly a presenter that she describes as 'a loyal and trusted friend'.
3. The absence of rings.
4. Comments about what (will) happen when the cameras stop rolling.
5. 'Most people know I've got a nipple thing going on'.

I wonder whether it's the car mechanics car thing. His car's a wreck because he works on them all day. The babes 'work' with men all day.....
I agree with you completely about the world. I read recently that that if you're on the pull of a Saturday night you're in competition with more than 50% of the population.
13-03-2018 17:51
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(13-03-2018 17:51 )Chrisst Wrote:  I read recently that that if you're on the pull of a Saturday night you're in competition with more than 50% of the population.

About the only thing I've ever pulled on a Saturday night, is the muscle in my wrist. And no I'm not going to tell you which hand it was laugh

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
13-03-2018 20:05
irishcyclist Offline
Senior Poster

(13-03-2018 17:51 )Chrisst Wrote:  {snip}

Cheers, Chris.

It would be a real pity if these women are lesbians ie. women who are only attracted to other women. I reckon that the majority of callers/punters contacting these channels are male. If these girls are not attracted to men, and are instead only attracted to women, then whatever chat they're offering is quite cynical.

A mate of mine went on a date with Charmaine. It was a dinner date and he had to pay in advance for the privilege. Unfortunately for him dinner wasn't a euphemism, it was literally only a dinner date. Nothing more and nothing less. He told me that during their "date" he tried to push for a date which involved more than just dinner. But apparently Charmaine wasn't interested (having told her he'd pay top dollar) for that type of "date".

I'm not going to try to second guess why she wouldn't play ball for another "date".Maybe she didn't like/fancy him. Maybe at the time she was involved romantically and didn't want to go on "dates". Or maybe men aren't her thing.
13-03-2018 23:06
bergstrom Offline
Master Poster

I'd love to go on a "date" with Charmaine. Will never happen though.
14-03-2018 05:21
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2018 23:06 )irishcyclist Wrote:  {snip}

Having 'read around' Charmaine and discussed such with Fernanda on the phone I'm sure that the babes motivation is RESPECT.

When the babes converse with us I suggest that the conversation is either 'naughty' in which case the motivation is the titillation of the client or 'serious' where she wants to be company. In either case it's 'therapy' and that's a respectable career. Either way it's work.

In Charmaine's case I suspect that she is attracted to men but I suggest that increasingly women aren't. Young attractive women with money, a slightly rebellious streak and the opportunity to be heterosexual at work might be in the forefront.

I'd say that your friend got the best out of his £500. He'll remember it fondly, she was lovely company, they were admired by the other diners and perhaps she kissed him goodnight. She would have allowed it to go further if she thought he was right but the strong man she seeks doesn't need to pay for it and prostitution isn't respectable.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2018 17:48 by Chrisst.)
14-03-2018 11:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from Charmaine as always these days. Just as hot, sexy & filthy as when she first started in the industry

Piper Niven Superfan
17-03-2018 13:01
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

19-03-2018 01:15