Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids

DinoDinoDino Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids
Hate to be a pain thanks for re-editing them and reducing the length but could you re-edit the Charmaine Sinclair - 01.10.2015 (Video) ones with Charmaine in the Nude heels and white lingerie please iluvcathy those are the ones I was after.

Thanks
19-10-2015 21:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2015 21:00 )DinoDinoDino Wrote:  Hate to be a pain thanks for re-editing them and reducing the length but could you re-edit the Charmaine Sinclair - 01.10.2015 (Video) ones with Charmaine in the Nude heels and white lingerie please iluvcathy those are the ones I was after.

Thanks

Have a look at this

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1766763

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
19-10-2015 23:00
DinoDinoDino Offline
Junior Poster

Yeah i'm on a Mac I don't use windows or Google Chrome Strictly only use Safari mate.
21-10-2015 12:38
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(19-10-2015 21:00 )DinoDinoDino Wrote:  Hate to be a pain thanks for re-editing them and reducing the length but could you re-edit the Charmaine Sinclair - 01.10.2015 (Video) ones with Charmaine in the Nude heels and white lingerie please iluvcathy those are the ones I was after.

Thanks

The answer will be yes I can as I've still got the originals, but obviously as you may have noticed there will be a wait for 2 reasons.

1) It takes a ages to edit a whole show
&
2) That show was one of her best and it gets me really excited every time I watch itTongue

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
21-10-2015 22:41
DinoDinoDino Offline
Junior Poster

Appreciate that I Really miss Charmaine's RLC Office sets Tongue Tongue Tongue she was perfect as a sexy secretary in her Office attire when she rocked those Nude 7 inch Big Girl Heels Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin not many girls these days Rock them sadly it's only the Milfs like Robyn Ryder, Lynda Leigh and Charmaine Sinclair that will dare wear them and are still going strong with the 7 inchers!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue bladewave bladewave bladewave the young Talent could learn a thing or two from those 3 Women!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2015 15:58 by DinoDinoDino.)
22-10-2015 13:43
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(21-10-2015 22:41 )iluvcathy Wrote:  

Thanks

The answer will be yes I can as I've still got the originals, but obviously as you may have noticed there will be a wait for 2 reasons.

1) It takes a ages to edit a whole show
&
2) That show was one of her best and it gets me really excited every time I watch itTongue

The one thing in life I hate having to do is make announcements that are bad news, but unfortunately this is one of those times.

I am unable to re-edit the show you requested at the moment, as I've lost the original files due to an error on the portable drive I was storing them on. Along with all the other shows I'd saved, and for some reason I am now unable to download the ones I uploaded either.

I do not understand why, but I will continue to try and get them back and then I can edit them for you.

Losing all those saved shows has really annoyed meannoyed

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2015 21:37 by iluvcathy.)
23-10-2015 21:36
DinoDinoDino Offline
Junior Poster

I know exactly how you feel I've recently purchased a 3TB Apple Airport Time Capsule which was close to £300.00 and I've set it up wrong!!!annoyed annoyed annoyed bladewave bladewave bladewave, when I installed the bloody thing I chose the second option which was router and now it thinks it's my internet modem and my internet cut off but the TC was working fine and I've moved a lot of my files and babe videos over onto it Ive been told that if I hard reset it I won't lose any data unless I give it the actual erase command but I still don't wanna run the risk of losing all my rare shows so my father has offered to let me back them up on his 1TB Portable Drive before we do an actual TC hard reset.

I'm currently recording the shows a bit shoddy with the help of screen replay which is a free Mac screen recorder; unfortunately though each recording is around 5+GB so I have to crop them also which doesn't take too long, I couldn't do it before because Google Drive playbacks were too slow and would relentlessly keep on buffering the videos but now they're good and perfect once I've cropped all the free screen space they go below 1GB. Also it seems the foot fags went all out in full force and repeatedly insisted on requesting heels removal through out the show so I have only an hour and a bit..... thanks for recording them.

No need to re-edit them iluvcathy so that's one less job to worry about but I hope your drive sorts it self out and you get your other shows back.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2015 03:45 by DinoDinoDino.)
24-10-2015 09:44
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(24-10-2015 09:44 )DinoDinoDino Wrote:  I know exactly how you feel I've recently purchased a 3TB Apple Airport Time Capsule which was close to £300.00 and I've set it up wrong!!!annoyed annoyed annoyed bladewave bladewave bladewave, when I installed the bloody thing I chose the second option which was router and now it thinks it's my internet modem and my internet cut off but the TC was working fine and I've moved a lot of my files and babe videos over onto it Ive been told that if I hard reset it I won't lose any data unless I give it the actual erase command but I still don't wanna run the risk of losing all my rare shows so my father has offered to let me back them up on his 1TB Portable Drive before we do an actual TC hard reset.

I'm currently recording the shows a bit shoddy with the help of screen replay which is a free Mac screen recorder; unfortunately though each recording is around 5+GB so I have to crop them also which doesn't take too long, I couldn't do it before because Google Drive playbacks were too slow and would relentlessly keep on buffering the videos but now they're good and perfect once I've cropped all the free screen space they go below 1GB. Also it seems the foot fags went all out in full force and repeatedly insisted on requesting heels removal through out the show so I have only an hour and a bit..... thanks for recording them.

No need to re-edit them iluvcathy so that's one less job to worry about but I hope your drive sorts it self out and you get your other shows back.

I am now able to re-download the shows I'd already uploaded, so I will edit that show as soon as I get chance. But as you can see from the lack of uploads I am running behind again (either Danielle or Charmaine's I think?), so there will be a delay. And could I please ask people not to request any more edit's as I am simply running out of timeSad

25-10-2015 22:19
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

25-10-2015 23:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good to see Charmaine back last night. she looked very hot and loved all the bare bum action she did

Piper Niven Superfan
01-11-2015 10:50