Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.86 Average

Priya Young - XPanded

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Priya Young
Sexy Ms Priya In Black!!!HeartHeartHeart

Once Again My Sexy Queen Ms Priya Young Is Still Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight This Time She's In That Sexy All In One Black Outfit On With Her Sexy Long Legs Spread Wide Open For Me... All Ready For Me To Enjoy Her..... Ahhhhh... Well Done Ms Priya.Heart

So It's Time For Me To Give Ms Priya One Last Call Of The Night, Slide Her Sexy Body Right To The Edge Of The Bed, Spread Those Sexy Long Legs Wide Wide Wide Open, Move Her Knickers To The Side, Slide My Throbbing Cock Deep Deep Deep Into Her Juicy Tight Warm Wet Pussy And Enjoy Giving It A Damn Good Deep Deep Deep Hard Slamming That It Deserves...Tongue

Oh Yes Ms Priya.. Well Done... That's A Good Girl... You Just Lay Back And Enjoy... That A Good Girl Ms Priya....HeartTongue

Sorry People If That Was Too Much Info... But I Just Can't Get Enough Of This Sexy Girl.. I Love Her Soo Much..Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-12-2015 04:48
Find all posts by this user
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

I'm sure Oriya was just saying to the behind the camera people nobody ever wants to EF her ( my polite interpretation lol ) I can't believe that for a minute,she's been awesome with Amanda Randall on the show and is as pretty as a picture :shy:quality stocking I might add and the tiniest panties lol laugh Sexy tattoos and really fine figure Tongue

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
09-12-2015 00:24
REX MASTER Offline

Sexy Ms Priya!!!HeartHeartHeart

My Sexy Queen Ms Priya Young Has Been Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight... First We Seen Ms Priya In Sexy Sheer Nylon Stockings and Now She's Looking Absolutely Beautiful In That Sexy Black Lace Outfit & In Those Sexy Pink Knickers On Bent Over Bouncing Her Beautiful Sexy Amazing Ass...

Just Had The Pleasure In Calling Ms Priya & Giving That Sexy Ass A Damn Good Hard Slamming..Tongue

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
09-12-2015 02:16
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

I was just in amazement watching as Oriya was laying on her front and her gorgeous sexy long legs were wide apart shaking her magnificent booty and she looked so amazing,absolutely stunning to be honest and the show has been amazing
Nice to know u got to speak with her,hope she's having fun Shy
The best part for me watching what I just said though was how she just was looking round and didn't seem to realise how sexy she was being

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 03:26 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
09-12-2015 03:23
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Priya's looked as astounding as ever an the way she reaches round to grab those peaches Tongue shaking that super hot booty looks amazing an all the other babes on expanded TV are all awesome too Wink

11-12-2015 02:08
REX MASTER Offline

Sexy Ms Priya In Nylons!!!HeartHeartHeart

My Sexy Queen Ms Priya Young Is Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight In Those Sexy Pink Satin Knickers On & In Those Sexy Sheer Black Nylon Stockings On Bent Over On The Bed Bouncing That Beautiful Amazing Sexy Ass... Damn She Looks Mighty Fine Tonight...

It's Time For Me To Give Ms Priya Another Call Tonight And Have Some Fun Slamming Her Sexy Ass!!

LOVE THESE BABES......

11-12-2015 02:27
dionnelover09 Offline
Master Poster

Rex you must go threw some money calling up Priya as she is on quite a lot every week most probably on more then the others on there.

But can't go wrong with getting down and naughty with a hot sexy babe like Priya.
11-12-2015 17:22
REX MASTER Offline

Dude you don't wanna know how much my bill cums up to.. But I love these sexy twin sisters so much...Big Grin

LOVE THESE BABES......

11-12-2015 19:36
REX MASTER Offline

Oh Yes Ms Priya!!!!HeartHeartHeart

My Sexy Queen Ms Priya Young Is Looking Absolutely Ridiculously Stunning Tonight In That Sexy Green Satin Bra & In Those Sexy Black Hotpants On Bent Over On The Bed Bouncing Her Beautiful Sexy Amazing Perfect Ass!!!Heart

Time To Give Ms Priya A Call And Have Some Fun Time With Her Sexy Ass!!

LOVE THESE BABES......

13-12-2015 01:11
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Priya looks good tonight the girl next to her isn't that bad eitherCool
13-12-2015 01:24
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com