Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Paige Phillips - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Paige Phillips - Studio 66 - Chat & Pics
Where is paige,???
24-12-2018 23:18
Find all posts by this user
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2018 18:08 )Robot Devil Wrote:  It doesn't make a whole lot of sense in explicitly saying it's a 'One-Off Special'. What IF Paige actually enjoys it? What IF she attracts plenty of callers? What IF 66 are overwhelmed by her (potential) success and ask her to do more?

The cynic in me is dubious it'll be the most exciting, sexy show of the year, given Paige's obvious shyness re: the babe channels. BUT it is certainly a welcome, and unexpected, piece of news.

I think we can say - with 99.9% certainty that she won't be getting her tits out though. Unfortunately. However........Let's wait and see what she does for us.

quite happy to be the 0.1% that thaught those delicious tits would be out and wasn't disappointed Tongue
25-12-2018 10:12
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I get that girls like to have tattoos on their arms, legs and back but what on earth possesses them to tattoo their lower halves like that(and that also includes Mikaela Bayliss)

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
27-01-2019 21:50
Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

(27-01-2019 21:50 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I get that girls like to have tattoos on their arms, legs and back but what on earth possesses them to tattoo their lower halves like that(and that also includes Mikaela Bayliss)

I didn't even know that she had her waist tattooed, she's lying down 90% of the time that I see her. What does the tattoo even say?
27-01-2019 22:12
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

(27-01-2019 22:12 )senor Wrote:  I didn't even know that she had her waist tattooed, she's lying down 90% of the time that I see her. What does the tattoo even say?

Venustas. Latan for beauty

I only figured it out when she did the night show over Xmas.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019 22:11 by mf135.)
06-02-2019 21:59
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It really is such a disappointment that Paige has gone back to being the dull, day-only girl that seems barely interested. It makes the Xmas show all the more baffling.

I know she said it was a one-off, and that most of us accepted that (sceptically, in my case), but surely she would know what a resounding success it was that night? Constantly on the phone, totally at ease with getting her tits out - she did great. EASILY her best ever show on the channels.

And since then? A total meh. And given the dismal state of the 66 night show roster even a bi-weekly late show appearance by Paige would improve it. Will she ever do a night show/tease show again? I guess not. She's comfortable with the apathetic shows she does, presumably. What a staggering waste.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-02-2019 11:06
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(13-02-2019 11:06 )Robot Devil Wrote:  It really is such a disappointment that Paige has gone back to being the dull, day-only girl that seems barely interested. It makes the Xmas show all the more baffling.

I know she said it was a one-off, and that most of us accepted that (sceptically, in my case), but surely she would know what a resounding success it was that night? Constantly on the phone, totally at ease with getting her tits out - she did great. EASILY her best ever show on the channels.

And since then? A total meh. And given the dismal state of the 66 night show roster even a bi-weekly late show appearance by Paige would improve it. Will she ever do a night show/tease show again? I guess not. She's comfortable with the apathetic shows she does, presumably. What a staggering waste.

Yeah your right what a fucking shame Paige wont decide to more nightshows after 10pm
That Christmas eve show was amazing from her because we were not expecting it let along that she got her tits out & went topless & all.

She seemed to enjoyed doing it as well that Christmas eve nightshow but no more ever seems to be coming from her.

My guess is Studio 66 had very little women to come in to do the nightshift that Christmas eve gone & Paige no doubt got great money by deciding to a mini nightshow.

Because she from what anyone has heard or whatever has no interest since then to be on at nights at all 2 months later.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2019 07:43 by Taon777.)
15-02-2019 07:40
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Back on again today, and - as has been the case since her Christmas night show appearance - absolutely zero interest in Paige. No comments relating to ANY of her shows since February. Nothing here but the usual social media pics.

Paige back to being Paige. Sadly. The apathy is strong in this one.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-04-2019 10:49
bellissimo89 Online
Senior Poster

I completely agree with you...She was one of the best...
02-04-2019 11:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dundeered Online
Master Poster

Paige is giving me lots dirty lustful thoughts today, she looking so hot. If I was making out with her I would find it hard to pull out.eek
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 16:39 by dundeered.)
03-05-2019 16:38
Thread Closed