Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Paige Phillips - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Bantams Offline
Master Poster

RE: Paige Phillips - Studio 66 - Chat & Pics
Oh dear, dear, dear Paige there wasn't a lot of tease in that hour was there? I really thought she was getting somewhere but on this showing it's back to the drawing board
13-08-2015 23:07
Find all posts by this user
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

I usually dont criticize the girls because lifes to short, but that was the dullest and least sexy tease show ive ever seen on studio 66. I generally dont mind if the girl doesnt go topless (provided its only an hour show) but a complete lack of tease and movement meant it felt like a dayshow.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
13-08-2015 23:11
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(13-08-2015 23:07 )Bantams Wrote:  Oh dear, dear, dear Paige there wasn't a lot of tease in that hour was there? I really thought she was getting somewhere but on this showing it's back to the drawing board
Got to agree and the sad thing is she is not the only one this week,neither Mikayla Witt or Lucy Anne were much good either,but getting to Paige's show tonight,it was a dayshow with misleading nightshow caps and calling osgs,in summary too safe and boring from a babe who should probably stick to days,which is where she would be at any other channel but not at this heavily daybabe imbalanced one.
1/10

im always open to positive change
13-08-2015 23:24
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

Disappointed to hear that, judging by the recent posts I thought Paige had been unleashed! I loved the clip posted on here with her in a business suit. That was hot. I was hoping for much more of the same but sadly it doesn't sound good.
14-08-2015 09:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-08-2015 23:24 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 23:07 )Bantams Wrote:  Oh dear, dear, dear Paige there wasn't a lot of tease in that hour was there? I really thought she was getting somewhere but on this showing it's back to the drawing board
Got to agree and the sad thing is she is not the only one this week,neither Mikayla Witt or Lucy Anne were much good either,but getting to Paige's show tonight,it was a dayshow with misleading nightshow caps and calling osgs,in summary too safe and boring from a babe who should probably stick to days,which is where she would be at any other channel but not at this heavily daybabe imbalanced one.
1/10

did you ring paige last night to see if she did full phone sex???? if she did do full phonesex then the osg's were not misleading at all as the number on screen etc indicates what she will do on the phone. daytime number says it will be daytime chat (no phone sex) wheras the night time number will be night time chat (full phone sex/dirty chat) it does not indicate what sort of show she will do visually.

totally unfair to demand paige is taken off the tease hours because you don't like her. does annoy me this that forum members don't like a babe, they demand they get taken off days or nights. what will determine if paige no longer does tease shows is her stats. so far paige must be getting good stats given she keeps on doing them.

yes paige was disappointing last night, but she has for me shown potential to be a good tease hour babe, so at the moment I hope she carries on doing them

Piper Niven Superfan
14-08-2015 09:26
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

I think Paige is great. I have spoken to her a couple of times on daytime when on RLC and she was good both times for a cheeky DTW. I hope she carries on with tease hour, but would certainly prefer the business suit style tease hours as above. That was fantastic. I think that might be the issue here. She could be amazing at tease hours with a little more tease!
14-08-2015 14:09
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

Paige should stick to day shows with her boring hot pants. Put a girl who wants to do a night show properly.
18-08-2015 13:49
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It would be nice to see Paige do something other than lay on her front all day. She's a very beautiful gal, but not the most riveting to watch.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-08-2015 16:08
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

She smiles and laughs all day long and is ridiculously beautiful, that's not dull or boring. She's stood the test of time on the channels, she has FA to prove, she is wonderful.
18-08-2015 16:44
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

If you're content with seeing her lay on her front smiling all day then I salute you. There's nothing wrong with a bit of variety and changing up the routine though.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-08-2015 17:36
Thread Closed