brooke lea

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Mikaela Witt - (Ultimate Dayshow Babe 2012 & 2015) Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mikaela Witt - Chat & Discussion
Mikaela really is a stunning girl she is the whole package looking lovely today in her dress..
29-07-2015 18:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Vivacious, bubbly, cheeky, charming and sexy.
Every bit the perfect daytime babe Heart.

29-07-2015 20:40
covkid Offline
Master Poster

[split] Mikaela Witt - Studio 66 - Caps & Vids
A stunning tease show from Mikaela tonight. She has moved on so far from RLC it is incredible. Never expected to see so much tit on view in just her 3rd show, and the best thing was she was happy to have them on view. Only disappointment is that it was only 1 hour show tonight.
29-07-2015 23:09
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Mikaela Witt - Studio 66 - Caps & Vids
Excellent tease show from Mikaela she just gets better and better cant wait for the next one ,she has been a revelation since joining S66 ,Great caps guys thanks a lot.
30-07-2015 06:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Mikaela Witt - Studio 66 - Caps & Vids
Another in an unbelievably long line of superb Mikaela naughty hours. Her naughty hours are better than most of the conventional nightshow output.
But I am not surprised.
After all it is Mikaela Witt we are talking about here.
Excellence comes as standard where Mikaela is concerned.
Just the supreme exponent of her art.
11/10.

30-07-2015 07:30
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Mikaela Witt is definitely one of the better babes that S66 have signed up recently. Her Dayshows are a pleasure to watch and her tease shows are erotic and stimulating. If she keeps at this level, she's definitely a contender for Daytime performer of the year.

On a side note I wonder will Mikaela change to a full night time girl at some point in the future. This I would advise against, firstly from the perspective that, with the state of the nightshows at the moment I don't think she'd be able to put on the sort of show the viewers would like to see. Secondly this it not the business model that S66 seem to aiming at. There main direction seems to be Dayshow/Tease shows.

ps I wonder should we have a special category of naughty hour/tease show performer at the end of year awards.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
30-07-2015 08:29
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

From what I've seen of her S66 dayshows (not much, TBH), I've been a bit disappointed - Obviously, the sets are rubbish (compared to RLC), picture quality leaves something to be desired, lighting isn't great either, and that's not her fault, but where have the sexy outfits gone? And barefoot, too? Sad Perhaps she wasn't joking when she said that her last show on RLC might be the last in Latex eek Sad (though I don't see why, given that Fernanda, for example, is able to don such things on S66?)

However, last night’s Tease Hour was excellent - She looked great (love the straight hair!), and as Snookered says, performance wise, much sexier than much of what passes for 'proper' nightshows, these days. Smile VERY sexy! SmileSmileSmile She puts a lot of effort into her show, and actually seems to enjoy what she's dong, smiling away (unless she's giving it the 'smouldering' look shocked Smile ), in stark contrast to many of the night babes, who seem to have mastered the sit/lie around and not do much, while looking disdainful and disinterested, 'school of performance'.
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2015 11:37 by Censorship :-(.)
30-07-2015 11:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(30-07-2015 08:29 )gunnar Wrote:  ps I wonder should we have a special category of naughty hour/tease show performer at the end of year awards.

I would argue no because Mikaela would win it hands down imo.
She has been the best naughty hour performer on any channel for some time imo.
I know some people might say Cara Brett but she does mini nightshows rather than conventional naughty hours and I would personally be making a distinction.

(This post was last modified: 30-07-2015 18:30 by Snooks.)
30-07-2015 18:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mikaela Witt - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
She's another woman I'd love to see do some night shows!

Smile
05-08-2015 22:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Mikaela Witt - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
very good show from mikaela today, capped off by a very good tease hour tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
05-08-2015 23:47

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

brooke lea