GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell

nilford Offline
fence post

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell
(21-07-2015 17:59 )mr mystery Wrote:  29 thanks received so far for SB's original post, and not a single one from a mod bladewave

I'm sure one or two thanked him for leaving privately.
21-07-2015 18:34
Find all posts by this user
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Thanks SB for our exchange of PM`s I will miss you on this forum
Good luck mate
22-07-2015 01:04
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Even after certain events that have been happening even am thinking about following scottishblokes lead.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-07-2015 20:54
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

First it was SB who closed his account and now Mr Mystery has closed his account with this forum
What is going on with this forum , have I missed something ?
Mr Mystery made a cryptic comment about no thanks to SB from any of the Mods
Have the Mods upset them ?
24-07-2015 00:06
Whynot Online
Just Me

a forum cleansing, don't offer too many opinions or you will be next.... oh god i see them... runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2015 00:21 by Whynot.)
24-07-2015 00:21
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

A shame Mr Mystery has left i didn't see that coming, so we've lost another valuable member of the forum
24-07-2015 00:51
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

I know Scottishbloke was getting increasing pissed off at the state of the channels, so maybe his leaving the forum wasn't such a surprise. However mr mystery was a definite surprise.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
24-07-2015 09:18
retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

Sorry to see you go SB.

Would have posted before on this thread but been away on a break in Spain for a few days.

Another 'real' poster lost. I can entirely understand why though. The channels give us nothing to post about apart from their own hastening demise, and the forum is managed with a heavy hand...it gets depressing. I am sure many will follow you into retirement.

...the bootyeater
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2015 10:59 by retah-rotaredom.)
24-07-2015 10:57
skully Offline

(24-07-2015 00:06 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  First it was SB who closed his account and now Mr Mystery has closed his account with this forum

Mr Mystery asked to close his account for personal reasons, it was nothing to do with the forum or anyone on here. Please don't look for a conspiracy where there isn't one. Others have had real world things come up which meant they wanted to cut ties with the forum, remember Skateguy, he just up and left without warning.

As for others thinking we're heavy handed, or this is all our fault, that's just not true. We give everyone a fair chance when they cross the line or do something wrong, it's not a case of if you post something we personally don't like we ban you, claiming otherwise isn't helpful or true.

As for SB, a series of small issues have built up and caused an issue or two which were moderated fairly (which is nobodies business), if SB chooses to return at some point, he will be welcome to, we don't discount his contributions and we don't hold grudges against members, we're not that petty.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-07-2015 12:30
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(24-07-2015 12:30 )skully Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 00:06 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  First it was SB who closed his account and now Mr Mystery has closed his account with this forum

As for others thinking we're heavy handed, or this is all our fault, that's just not true. We give everyone a fair chance when they cross the line or do something wrong, it's not a case of if you post something we personally don't like we ban you, claiming otherwise isn't helpful or true.

As for SB, a series of small issues have built up and caused an issue or two which were moderated fairly (which is nobodies business), if SB chooses to return at some point, he will be welcome to, we don't discount his contributions and we don't hold grudges against members, we're not that petty.

To be fair, thats not always the case.

Some people CAN say things that others would be banned in an instance for.

Some members who never broke a single rule can also be banned when other members don't like them or their post and start picking at those posts.

The ironic thing is, as someone who has been on this forum from the very begining, I cant help noticing this time round how the usual suspects don't seem to be around stomping all over the place and the forum is running much more smoothly and fairly because of it.
24-07-2015 12:48
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles