Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Fake boobs?

moriety Offline

Fake boobs?
I noticed nearly all of the women have fake boobs, and all look completely fake, as they are.
Time to put some natural normal women on. I'm completely unimpressed having seen the channel for the first time last week. Whether an A, B or C cup, it matters not, just put some real women on.
03-08-2015 23:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Fake boobs?
Whilst I have to disagree in part (being a lover of fake boobs myself), it would be great to have bit more variety of boobage! That said, S66 do have Care Richards & Victoria Roberts on tonight, both with great, natural racks
03-08-2015 23:55
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

True there aren't many natural women on the babeshows but it doesn't bother me personally, pretty much all of my favourite babes have fake boobs except for Kandi Kay and Alicia but they have been blessed with big natural boobs, for me these babechannels are about fantasy im not really looking for the girl next door type like Ella Jolie, Lenni, Jess West and Amy Rose for example because i see girls that look like them in real life
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 00:28 by Joey 27.)
04-08-2015 00:24
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Fake boobs make me stop fancying a woman, horrid things, unless excetionally well done.
04-08-2015 00:53
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Personally i'm a fan of fake boobs if they're done well. A great example of this was Daryl Morgan. On the other hand, if it's a botched boob job, it can look a mess.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
04-08-2015 01:00
moriety Offline

Thanks for the replies on this.

Personally they are a major annoyance for me, but I guess each to our own this issue, its not my cup of tea though.

I've never felt false boobs but a mate from Liverpool was with one and commented it was one of the strangest things he'd ever felt, as both of us knew how it should be.

Anyway, between the two of you, you have gone in opposite directions but it's still 2 to 1 for getting rid of fake boobs.

I saw a few women where the natural body shape should be a B or C, instead they have DD, it's just really odd to see.

Anyways, thanks for the replies Joey and Hops about the issue.Smile
04-08-2015 01:15
moriety Offline

(04-08-2015 00:24 )Joey 27 Wrote:  True there aren't many natural women on the babeshows but it doesn't bother me personally, pretty much all of my favourite babes have fake boobs except for Kandi Kay and Alicia but they have been blessed with big natural boobs, for me these babechannels are about fantasy im not really looking for the girl next door type like Ella Jolie, Lenni, Jess West and Amy Rose for example because i see girls that look like them in real life

Thank you, I don't know any of the names, but a few more real women would be a good start!
04-08-2015 01:27
arash36 Offline
Master Poster

what is about a peace of plastic or silicon that you guys love so much.i mean seriously beauty have to be natural like lucy pinder-eva wyrwal-michelle marsh-sophie howard and ... well no matter how much i try i cant change peoples mind but im sure still there is men left like me that love womans for they natural beauty.

lucy pinder forever.
04-08-2015 06:20
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-08-2015 06:20 )arash36 Wrote:  what is about a peace of plastic or silicon that you guys love so much.
I would ask what is it that makes these h8rs so personally offended? I mean, anyone who suggested that "natural" babes should have their heads shut in a door would be vilified and quite rightly. But the frequent abuse about babes with implants is often every bit as unkind and yet apparently these people show no sense of proportion bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-08-2015 08:29
arash36 Offline
Master Poster

i just said what i think and what i like you are silicon lover not my problem Cool its free world and no one make them to go and do a breast implants i even see women with B cup or C cup that want bigger boobs so they go for surgery but personally i prefer small natural boobs instead of giant fake boobs and remember mate forums sites are for people talk to each other and agree or disagree others thoughts so dont be mad at me cheers Big Grin

lucy pinder forever.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 08:58 by arash36.)
04-08-2015 08:38