Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Fake boobs?

Avfc123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fake boobs?
I'm really on the fence with this one my favourite babes are Clare Richards and mica Martinez who both have natural tits but I'm a big fan of preeti and her fake tits are so perfect, I suppose it depends on the women but lads just look at that rack on preeti and tell me it don't make your dick hard
04-08-2015 22:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RYISCO Offline
Junior Poster

Men are evolutionarily hard-wired to be attracted to big breasts. Many women aren't born with big breasts so they pay to have them made bigger. It's not rocket science; it's evolutionary science (booya!).

Also - and this is just a little theory of mine - to pre empt a criticism that people often throw at models such as Danni Levy, Ava Blue, Candy Charms etc. for having rather 'cartoonish' features: I think that the deliberately sculpted look gives men the impression that the model has literally remodelled herself to fit their deepest sexual longings. It's as if she is deliberately turning herself into an object - again, almost literally - of their desire. A real life sex doll, if you like. I suppose, subliminally, that implies that they can be 'owned' ,'possessed' and , ahem 'utilised' by men. Or something like that...

"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on." - GEORGE W BUSH
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 22:53 by RYISCO.)
04-08-2015 22:52
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2015 22:12 )Avfc123 Wrote:  I'm really on the fence with this one my favourite babes are Clare Richards and mica Martinez who both have natural tits but I'm a big fan of preeti and her fake tits are so perfect, I suppose it depends on the women but lads just look at that rack on preeti and tell me it don't make your dick hard
I think Preeti has had butt implants because someone her size wouldn't naturally have an arse that big, but i got to admit her arse does look good even if it is fake, im not saying i want to see more girls get butt implants though because natural arses usually look good, natural boobs don't always look that good so im all for girls getting boob jobs, Kerrie Lee got a boob job a few months ago and they look ok now, her problem is she too thin but if she put on some weight her tits might look good
05-08-2015 00:17
The One And Only Master! Offline
Senior Poster

For me natural big boobs is where its at. Of course this all subjective, however i find that the best boob jobs are on women who were at least a "B" cup before going under the knife. Naturally the skin is more accomodating to implants at this size. If it's a good boob job then they will maintain a natural shape and not look fake. Bigger natural boobs have a slight sag due to gravity and if u take this into account you'll all know what i'm talking about.

MORE NIGHT BABES WEARING WET LOOK LEGGINGS IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. IT WON'T HURT YOUR BRAIN CELLS TO TRY AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION!
05-08-2015 10:34
arash36 Offline
Master Poster

but you guys miss the important subject girls that have small boobs if they under 30 years old they still have chance to grow their natural breast and save them self from surgical blades and the solution is hormone therapy and i see couple of them in my city before they are amazing just like your body forgot to grow something(boobsHeart) and you wake her up and tell her to harry up and build some laugh

lucy pinder forever.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 12:17 by arash36.)
05-08-2015 12:16
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-08-2015 21:09 )Joey 27 Wrote:  you should watch Alicia from Xpanded
Chance would be a fine thing annoyedSad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-08-2015 20:20
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

Well Ani James, Amanda Rendall, Jessica Kelly, Lola and Alicia all have amazing natural boobs and are all among my favourite's as i'm a fan of big boobs, Big Grin

But then Louise Porter, Dannii Harwood, Lori Buckby Heart, Leigh Darby, Madison Rose, Tiffany Chambers and Dani O'Neal would probably all be in my all time top 10 nighttime babes list, so i guess i have to say while i like natural boobs, i prefer big boobs either way. Tongue

Check out Sarah Daniel's OnlyFans page - https://onlyfans.com/officialsarahdaniel

THERE'S ONLY ONE SARAH DANIEL!
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 02:23 by dan_master.)
06-08-2015 02:18
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I don't generally like tattoos but Madison Rose and Candy Sexton have quite a few tattoos and they are in my top 5 list, i don't really like sleeve tattoos tbh but Teejay Walker has one and she is my favourite daybabe, however i hope babes like Tori, Cara Brett and Lacey Lorenzo don't get a sleeve tattoo or anymore tats as it would take some getting used to

my point is you must be a very fussy person not to like any girl just because she has fake boobs, i couldn't careless whether they are real or fake as long as they look good, variety is the spice of life but each to their own and all that
06-08-2015 17:33
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I think this topic has always divided the forum somewhat. So I would like to share my thoughts on the subject from my own perspective. Hopefully this will help cast some much needed clarity IMO.

I am a boobs man through and through.
So much so, it decides whether I like the girl in question or not. It really matters to me.
I like big natural boobs with large areolas, and long nipples too if possible (remember Yazmin?)

But here's where the plot thickens, I'm possibly going out on a limb here as it gets even deeper for me.
This is probably going to sound really strange Blush
Some boob jobs have briefly tricked me in the past, I haven't noticed at first and all is well. The moment I realise they are fake, the blood pressure drops and things stop working Sad
How weird is that?
There has only ever been one exception that I can think of, and that is the lovely Daryl Morgan. Why? Tough question. I think probably because I was fooled for longer than usual and was somehow psychologically unprepared to let go of the dream, and/or they just look so real anyway.

But people like me don't choose to be this way, it's just in our DNA. It may seem to those who don't share this burden (yes I actually see it as a burden) as though we are just being deliberately pedantic and possibly dramatic; trust me, we aren't.

Being like me reduces the amount of girls I can find sexy, it's a bitch and unfortunately I cannot see past it.

So for those who don't share this view, I hope this helps explain how it is on the other side of the fence.
Hopefully you will see that this isn't just a shitty opportunity to disrespect the fake girls.

Well it isn't in my book anyway.

Reading back through my post I have to admit, I probably sound like a full blown nutcase Big Laugh

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed the read, and perhaps others can relate or further add to the psychological side of things.

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2015 15:43 by Bandwagon.)
23-12-2015 13:28
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(06-08-2015 02:18 )dan_master Wrote:  Well Ani James, Amanda Rendall, Jessica Kelly, Lola and Alicia all have amazing natural boobs and are all among my favourite's as i'm a fan of big boobs, Big Grin

But then Louise Porter, Dannii Harwood, Lori Buckby Heart, Leigh Darby, Madison Rose, Tiffany Chambers and Dani O'Neal would probably all be in my all time top 10 nighttime babes list, so i guess i have to say while i like natural boobs, i prefer big boobs either way. Tongue

Ani James has lovely chewy nipples too, dont forgetTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
23-12-2015 15:25