Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Better camerawork too.
The close up stuff has a sense of purpose to it as does the chair pose from Lola herself. As repetitious as the office stints have become this one has a slightly different feel to it.

(This post was last modified: 16-01-2017 01:21 by Snooks.)
16-01-2017 01:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from Lola last night including naked Lola and her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around.

Piper Niven Superfan
16-01-2017 09:33
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Excellent show from Lola as usual and a marked improvement in the camerawork too,BOTN for me but disappointed to see thread heading remains unchanged.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
16-01-2017 19:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Top nightshow from Lola last night. Never tire of watching her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around in the various positions she gets in

Piper Niven Superfan
18-01-2017 08:41
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Decent show from Lola last,not quite as good as her normal high standard due to looking a bit jaded,but still just about did enough for BOTN for me.hopefully she will have recovered some of the energy missing from last night in her next appearance.
HeartHeart

18-01-2017 13:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Babe of the night performance from the lovely Lola last night including her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around & naked Lola.

Also love how happy & smiley Lola is. Clearly enjoys being on the shows

Piper Niven Superfan
22-01-2017 10:02
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Yes,agree,Lola is a lady who enjoys her work. A good range of outfits over the shows,and pretty much guaranteed nudity at some stage.
22-01-2017 11:45
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, I agree it's always good to see Lola on her own and naked and last night certainly didn't disappoint from that point of view. Her energy and constant smiling is also an example to some of the other girls.
The only problem is that the show (or at least the bit I saw) was almost completely dominated by the perve cam. Lola was constantly checking for the positioning of the camera and carefully adjusting, and I can't help feeling this detracts from the spontaneity of the performance. Obviously it makes money and she's encouraged to do it, and I suppose perve cammers will love it (though you'd 'ave needed a mortgage to watch the whole thing last night!), but as a show it's not so good. It actually puts you off calling (unless you're camming at the same time) as you'd probably feel you don't have her full attention. Am I the only one who feels this way?
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2017 12:11 by SteveHG.)
22-01-2017 12:10
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Yes,pervecam does have the tendency to break up the flow of babes performances
22-01-2017 12:34
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(22-01-2017 12:10 )SteveHG Wrote:  Yes, I agree it's always good to see Lola on her own and naked and last night certainly didn't disappoint from that point of view. Her energy and constant smiling is also an example to some of the other girls.
The only problem is that the show (or at least the bit I saw) was almost completely dominated by the perve cam. Lola was constantly checking for the positioning of the camera and carefully adjusting, and I can't help feeling this detracts from the spontaneity of the performance. Obviously it makes money and she's encouraged to do it, and I suppose perve cammers will love it (though you'd 'ave needed a mortgage to watch the whole thing last night!), but as a show it's not so good. It actually puts you off calling (unless you're camming at the same time) as you'd probably feel you don't have her full attention. Am I the only one who feels this way?
I agree with you,Lola has blossomed into a great nightshow babe,but just as she has begun to really stand out from not just her colleagues but nearly every other nightbabe,the pervecam has had too much of an impact on her ability to perform recently,last night being a prime example,shame really as she had been providing some great visual stimulus,but last night from a tv perspective was awful,fair enough she did spend some time naked,but she also spent alot of time covered up and as you say not facing the tv camera,in summary she had been doing well but the last couple of shows had been too web fixated,hoping for better when she is on next,but cant see it happening.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

(This post was last modified: 22-01-2017 23:56 by jimmyt73.)
22-01-2017 22:39