Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Great show from Lola last night,despite the technical problem which she seemed to cope with better than the other two,BOTN for me and credit to the fault fixer for sorting it faster than bs managed the other week.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
07-02-2017 19:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very hot show from Lola last night including the sight of naked Lola humping the living daylighrs out of a pillow as her magnificent big natural bounced around.

More soon please

Piper Niven Superfan
10-02-2017 10:22
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Excellnt show from Lola as usual,BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

10-02-2017 20:25
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

do like the sight of naked lola killing it with outfits tonight as well as usual

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-02-2017 05:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Top show from Lola last night, best nightbabe on the nightshows last night. Looked stunning in her lingerie & outfits plus was on excellent form with naked Lola & her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around

Piper Niven Superfan
15-02-2017 11:59
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Have to agree Rammy,Lola was excellent last night,BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

15-02-2017 15:17
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Lola was very hot and sexy last night, so once again she is my 'Babe Of The Night'. Part of the attraction of Lola, is that she commits the cardinal sin of the present Babeshows, of actually seeming to enjoy herself.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
19-02-2017 10:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-02-2017 10:06 )gunnar Wrote:  Lola was very hot and sexy last night, so once again she is my 'Babe Of The Night'. Part of the attraction of Lola, is that she commits the cardinal sin of the present Babeshows, of actually seeming to enjoy herself.Big Grin

Agree Lola does seem to actually enjoy herself which always makes for a very good show which was indeed the case last night. More of the same next time Lola

Piper Niven Superfan
19-02-2017 10:51
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Excellent show from Lola last night,BOTN for me and agree its her not just how she looks that makes her top S66 babe but her positive atitude is just as important,something that some other babes perhaps need reminding of.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

19-02-2017 13:52
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Lola looking fantastic in the "string" outfit. And doing a great show. What a contrast with the bored, aggressive looking Lucy Anne who's doing nothing and probably earning similar money.
22-02-2017 00:06