Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Naked Sexy Oily Ms Lola Knight!!HeartHeartHeart

The Cute Sexy Ms Lola Knight Is Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight, Naked In All Her Sexual Glory, Drenched In Oil, Bent Over On The Bed, Bouncing Her Tight Sexy Cute Oily Shiny Fuckable Ass!!Heart

I'm Loving Her Sexy Oily Show Tonight! Well Done Ms Lola Knight!Heart

Now She's Naked Bar Those Sexy Shiny Black & Pink Platform High Heels!! I Love A Babe In Heels!!HeartTongue

Now She's Drenching Herself In More Oil!! You Go Girl!! Finish The Bottle!HeartTongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2017 01:05 by REX MASTER.)
30-04-2017 00:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Sublime,gorgeous,naked,oiled up babe who enjoys her job. And wow,don't we enjoy it too! Tongue
30-04-2017 04:46
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Just catching up on the shower vids, can't believe I missed it at the time!

Absolutely breathtaking from the best babe in every department at the moment.
30-04-2017 09:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That was a master class in how to da a naked babeshow and how to use oil to its fullest potential,
Lola is the queen of the shows at the moment, no one is getting near her level,
I love that every show its different such a creative young lady, many others could learn from her,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-04-2017 09:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic show from Lola last night, blew all the other nightbabes out of the water last night. Looked stunning all night and had me transfixed when she stripped out of her skimpy black outfit and began unleashing the oil until she was naked & drenched in oil eekeekeekshockedshockedshockedHeartHeartHeart

Keeps on doing shows like this & may as well give Lola ultimate babe 2017

Piper Niven Superfan
30-04-2017 09:51
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I'm still surprised she didn't win the Ultimate Babe for last year. Nicole Snow is a cracking babe but her shows, for channel reasons mainly, are nowhere near as good as Lola's. Another very decent effort last night.
30-04-2017 10:15
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(30-04-2017 09:38 )winsaw Wrote:  That was a master class in how to da a naked babeshow and how to use oil to its fullest potential,
Lola is the queen of the shows at the moment, no one is getting near her level,
I love that every show its different such a creative young lady, many others could learn from her,

She is class.
30-04-2017 15:38
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I agree this was a tremendous, oil-soaked session from the lovely Lola. With her hair like that and the trademark pout she has a bit of a look of an early Brigitte Bardot (for those who can remember!). Smile
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2017 15:51 by SteveHG.)
30-04-2017 15:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It was a nice change to see Lola in a different set away from the office set and that monstrosity of a green background bed set which I loathe and detest with every ounce of my very being. The set she was on overnight was quite intimate and allowed her just enough freedom to get up and move about. The oil was the chief assistive tool in making the show what it was but Lola still needed to use it well and she did with aplomb. I still feel if S66 had a wider and better quality set range she could produce even more outstanding performances. Her capabilities are way beyond those of 95% of babes on the channels. But her potential is still not being fully maximised. Then again this can be said for virtually all babes really.
It's just more frustrating in Lola's case because of the potential she so clearly has.

30-04-2017 16:05
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

(30-04-2017 15:50 )SteveHG Wrote:  I agree this was a tremendous, oil-soaked session from the lovely Lola. With her hair like that and the trademark pout she has a bit of a look of an early Brigitte Bardot (for those who can remember!). Smile

When she was a brunette she reminded me a bit of Jenna Louise Coleman, she's one of those rare people who are just as suited to being brunette as blonde.

I remember there were complaints on these forums about Lola being given so called preferential treatment when she had a set to herself, and other more established babes had to share a set on Studio 66 the same night. And that other longer term babes should be rewarded for their loyalty. But Lola's consistent performances for over a year have been too good to ignore. She may not have the longevity of many other babes(but she's only 21 or 22 so that isn't her fault), but her work is too damn good, she's a bit like the Dele Alli of the night shows. She had to serve her apprenticeship on a lesser known channel, and often had to share sets in her earlier months on Studio 66.
01-05-2017 11:52