Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
^ Must you ALWAYS be so safe and neutral? You CAN express honest opinions, you know. You needn't be so fearful of upsetting or saying something (potentially) negative (in their eyes) about the women. ANYONE with any intelligence can see she's had her gob injected with sludge. She's naturally attractive and simply didn't need it. Her choice it may be, but necessary it ain't

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-05-2017 10:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(20-05-2017 10:23 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(20-05-2017 00:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  besides it's up to lola what she does with her body not s66

Cheers for the cliche Rammy, needed that Rolleyes

Maybe S66 SHOULD be advising babes in their employee, after all their looks will have an affect on their income. But I suspect the channels don't give a toss, if the babes stats go pear shaped then they'll be tossed onto the scraphead & they'll be replaced.

Lola is one of the most unique natural girls on the channels, think that's why she's so popular & on so much. But if she can't see that then more fools her. Won't be surprised to see the inevitable boob job next. Then she really can look like everyone else Sad

They are not in there employ though as they are self employed

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-05-2017 11:07
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(20-05-2017 10:57 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ Must you ALWAYS be so safe and neutral? You CAN express honest opinions, you know. You needn't be so fearful of upsetting or saying something (potentially) negative (in their eyes) about the women.

The fear of being blocked or unfollowed by people who don't or ever will know you laugh. Such is the hold & power of social media over individuals now lol
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2017 11:29 by KerrAvon.)
20-05-2017 11:25
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

If Lola had had any major swelling as a result of any dentistry work, I'm sure she would have jumped on the bandwagon like most of the babes do and report sick.
20-05-2017 13:19
Youwhat!!!! Offline
Junior Poster

(20-05-2017 10:57 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ Must you ALWAYS be so safe and neutral? You CAN express honest opinions, you know. You needn't be so fearful of upsetting or saying something (potentially) negative (in their eyes) about the women. ANYONE with any intelligence can see she's had her gob injected with sludge. She's naturally attractive and simply didn't need it. Her choice it may be, but necessary it ain't

Wouldn't matter what he put he'd get bullied by the babeshow mob either way, take this thread for example.
20-05-2017 13:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-05-2017 10:57 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ Must you ALWAYS be so safe and neutral? You CAN express honest opinions, you know. You needn't be so fearful of upsetting or saying something (potentially) negative (in their eyes) about the women. ANYONE with any intelligence can see she's had her gob injected with sludge. She's naturally attractive and simply didn't need it. Her choice it may be, but necessary it ain't

The opinions I do express on here are my honest opinions and I have been critical on the forum when I feel the neee to be. As I've said before, when I do post I always try & post in a way that won't upset or offend the babeshow babe in question, if that means I'm safe & neutral, so be it. As I've said why be so insulting about a babeshow babe when you wouldn't like similar comments said about you. By all means be negative & critical, but in a way that doesn't upset or offend

I don't have a fear of being blocked by a babeshow babe at all. If a babeshow babe does block me, I'm fine with that it's their decision

Piper Niven Superfan
20-05-2017 14:03
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(20-05-2017 13:43 )Youwhat!!!! Wrote:  

Wouldn't matter what he put he'd get bullied by the babeshow mob either way, take this thread for example.

Bullied?!? Are you deluded? Not a soul here is bullying him. So enough of attempting to victimize him. Grow the fuck up.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-05-2017 14:38
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(20-05-2017 13:43 )Youwhat!!!! Wrote:  Wouldn't matter what he put he'd get bullied by the babeshow mob either way, take this thread for example.

Rammy doesn't get bullied Rolleyes
He gives as good as he gets, and nobody asks him to get involved but he still does, so doesn't that tell you something?

Those who stir the shitpot should have to lick the spoon Important
20-05-2017 14:42
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(20-05-2017 10:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Regardless of whether or not Lola has had Lip Fillers, I thought she did a good show and was very watchable indeed in my opinion especially when her magnificent big natural boobs were unleashed
Have to disagree, she was abysmal last night, and it's my right to disagree if I want.
20-05-2017 15:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

never said you cant disagree and yes you do have the right to disagree, never said you don't have the right to disagree.

seems Lola's has indeed had Lip Fillers
https://twitter.com/lolaknight201/status...1924390912

and this tweet suggests she's already regretting having them
https://twitter.com/lolaknight201/status...2841870336

Piper Niven Superfan
20-05-2017 15:56