Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Smallest Thong?

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Smallest Thong?
Not sure if this has been done before, but wondered who people regard as known for wearing the tiniest thongs on the shows? Current champions might be Caty and Mica, but I'm sure there are some great names from the past who could qualify for the crown. Reede Fox and Victoria spring to mind, also Stevie Lou who favoured the stick-on pantie liner (only way I can describe it) from time to time.
In any case. It would be great if people wanted to contribute any caps or pics to a collection of these unsung heroes. Smile
25-08-2015 00:11
Find all posts by this user
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Smallest Thong?
(25-08-2015 00:11 )SteveHG Wrote:  Not sure if this has been done before, but wondered who people regard as known for wearing the tiniest thongs on the shows? Current champions might be Caty and Mica, but I'm sure there are some great names from the past who could qualify for the crown. Reede Fox and Victoria spring to mind, also Stevie Lou who favoured the stick-on pantie liner (only way I can describe it) from time to time.
In any case. It would be great if people wanted to contribute any caps or pics to a collection of these unsung heroes. Smile

jet ImportantBig Grin

25-08-2015 00:24
HEX!T Away
Retired

megan moore. loved her micro thongs, i sometimes wondered if she didnt just rip up a set of net curtains, then grabbed some dental floss and strung together a pair of panties from em. either way it made me happy Wink
lucy summers, i swore she used to wear her thongs the wrong way round Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-08-2015 17:11
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Methinks Victoria excells in the tiny thong departmentTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
25-08-2015 22:03
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

Sophia lares has to be up there these days also.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
26-08-2015 06:17
retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

Thong acerage has sadly grown dramatically since 2011, surging from 2013 onwards.

Bailey Cream, Ruby Summers, Rochelle/Savannah all used to wear and manipulate the micro-thong to exquisite effect.

...the bootyeater
26-08-2015 07:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV