Posting Machine

RE: Belle Fatale
I hope some can get a few caps up here or a video of this
04-11-2017 21:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
04-11-2017 21:37
loverofsoles115 Offline
Senior Poster

Wish she'd show her soles without goddam nylons her feet are amazing

fuck openload
05-11-2017 17:24
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-11-2017 17:24 )irishcyclist Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 15:49 )nicko333 Wrote:  Finally she's back! Heart

Good to see her back too.

And other key areas! laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-11-2017 21:42
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Looked lovely again yesterday too Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-11-2017 07:56
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Ditto yesterday Smile

03-12-2017 08:15
nicko333 Offline
Senior Poster

Belle looks hotter and hotter everytime she appears on tv HeartHeartHeart
03-12-2017 17:58
babelover10 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Belle Fatale - RLC Web Chat, Caps & Vids
A great shame Belle never took up the RLC option. From a user point of view I don't find Xxxpanded tv user friendly. Whereas other channels you can top up on screen whilst still maintaining your conversation. Xxxpanded tv you basically need to go to the website and book credits which are often used before you ever get through to the girl. Otherwise you are forced to used expensive phone lines. The experience is more labour intensive than with other channels.

Re Belle. I have spoken to her many times over the years. She is a kind, sweat lady and given she's in her 40s is as fit as they come. She gets highly aroused on the phone and you can get some great conversations going with her. She's also happy to engage in a little bit of goss often about other girls offering comments and giving insight whereas many others don't, who wish to enact the glamour code of silence/secrecy.

Re Belle's return. Fantastic to see her return. Not had chance to try and wrestle with Xxxpanded tv phone lines yet. Her chest is bigger and rounder than ever. In terms of her break I am of the understanding Belle had to take leave because she suddenly found her milf status was being improved for her.
04-12-2017 09:18
nicko333 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2017 09:18 )babelover10 Wrote:  A great shame Belle never took up the RLC option. From a user point of view I don't find Xxxpanded tv user friendly. Whereas other channels you can top up on screen whilst still maintaining your conversation. Xxxpanded tv you basically need to go to the website and book credits which are often used before you ever get through to the girl. Otherwise you are forced to used expensive phone lines. The experience is more labour intensive than with other channels.

Re Belle. I have spoken to her many times over the years. She is a kind, sweat lady and given she's in her 40s is as fit as they come. She gets highly aroused on the phone and you can get some great conversations going with her. She's also happy to engage in a little bit of goss often about other girls offering comments and giving insight whereas many others don't, who wish to enact the glamour code of silence/secrecy.

Re Belle's return. Fantastic to see her return. Not had chance to try and wrestle with Xxxpanded tv phone lines yet. Her chest is bigger and rounder than ever. In terms of her break I am of the understanding Belle had to take leave because she suddenly found her milf status was being improved for her.

Honestly I was surprised to see Belle on RLC schedule, not suprised she never took up that option... basically for two reasons: first of all, she expressed many times the will to not go naked or half naked (topless) on tv (I was confirmed about that by someone who worked on RLC). Second, RLC is going through lots of issues...I think she has choosen to stay on Xpanded because it's a safer option.

Is she actually a Milf? I mean, is she a mom in real life?
04-12-2017 15:09

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles