Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average

S66 Fun With The Crew - Chat/Caps/Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: S66 Fun With The Crew - Chat/Caps/Vids
(13-10-2015 21:21 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ That's a good point, and while I have enjoyed most of his moments on screen with the women in the past (I'll take almost anything considering how tame the channels are now), sometimes it can get annoying if it's too much of him, or any of them for that matter.

With most of these moments though, it always looks like the women are playing a part too, and either egging him on or seeming to be having fun.

He used to be the boy toy for Caty and Sophia Knight to give a little lap dance to, when they'd tie him to the chair, and I don't remember it coming across as a bad thing. Just the other week, Afroman was grabbing Paige and Kerrie's bums, and they didn't look upset.

If a woman angrily told him or any of the producers/crew to stop, I think they would actually stop. Even Jamie and some of the others used to cop a feel with the women on screen, so it's not exactly something new or surprising to me. Lola didn't seem annoyed by it, and later on with the bed set, she was trying to pull him onto the bed, as oppose to him trying to pull her etc. He did walk over to Jenn the other night and begin to pat her bum, before she told him the camera was on, but if she's letting him to that and doesn't feel like it's done to keep her job, then so be it.

I vaguely remember an odd comment from Sammie P once regarding a certain kind of pressure at Studio 66, and which was the reason for her going to two other channels, but that was a long time back, so...

Out of all of these moments on the current channels, there was only one or two where I've felt very annoyed at the producers for activity or lack of responsible behavior, and that was the Lucy NYE drunk session and some drunk sessions with Priya or Preeti on RLC. Allowing some drinks is normal and fine, but having women wasted out of their minds is irresponsible. I've yet to see anything near that on Studio 66.

Agree with you here, I don't mind afroman's antics most of the time, but from time to time he can be annoying. As you say the s66 babes are up for having fun with him and if any were not happy with antics, I'm sure they would tell afroman or whoever it was behind the scenes and they would stop.

Piper Niven Superfan
14-10-2015 11:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

You lot can only blame the booze once Wink

Good stuff lola!!!
18-10-2015 23:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely her doing this LOL

Cameraman's pants came off as quickly as she could get them!
18-10-2015 23:14
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

[Image: perverted-smiley.gif]
25-10-2015 09:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It's not how it looks ^, Afroman is just fixing the desk. There's no physical interaction at the studios between the crew and women, because that's unprofessional and just doesn't happen.

Like my joke? Tongue

Wish he'd touch Clare's bare bum again...
25-10-2015 11:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Afroman grabbing and squeezing Page's ass next to Lola just now. Big Grin
26-10-2015 01:13
tee Offline
Posting Machine

It seems funny that the guy is grabbing Paige's ass. But in reality this is unprofessional and not a good image for the channel. Paige may not have hinted any objections to Afromans advances but that doesn't mean he has a right to grab any women's ass. In any other place this would sackable offence.
26-10-2015 02:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(26-10-2015 02:40 )tee Wrote:  It seems funny that the guy is grabbing Paige's ass. But in reality this is unprofessional and not a good image for the channel. Paige may not have hinted any objections to Afromans advances but that doesn't mean he has a right to grab any women's ass. In any other place this would sackable offence.

So when Lola is yanking his pants off with glee, it's Afroman's fault and he's the only one to blame? You realize this kind of job (Being naked on live TV while getting people to jerk off to you while the crew watches your naked body) might have relaxed rules, depending on who's at the studio at any given time, right? Would sexual activity behind the scenes be unprofessional too? I guess at least 50% of the crew/producers and women are unprofessional then... LOL. Remember when Caty and Sophia used to give Afroman little lap dances and have a collar on him? His fault, right? I don't think you realize how comfortable some of them are with allowing physical contact to take place. I'm sure there are some, and have been some women before who've felt pressured to do things, or who've done things for favors, but many of them seem cool with some messing about.

I doubt if the sexes were reversed, you'd have the same opinion. Wink
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2015 03:21 by mrmann.)
26-10-2015 03:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Paige and Lola pulled him on the bed now. I think it was him. Producer had to cut to Lucy on both channels Rolleyes
26-10-2015 04:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Afroman almost dry humping Lola now, and then the screen goes black, no logo... Bounce

Lucy Zara webstream is what I'm watching it on.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2015 04:26 by mrmann.)
26-10-2015 04:25