Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

What babes are hot on Pervecams?

mistermint Offline
Senior Poster

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams?
(05-07-2016 15:38 )fensider Wrote:  Macy has really stepped it up on perv cams recently, top work!
What is she up to now?
03-09-2016 21:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lashlarue Offline
Lexi Lowe-a pearl of a girl

Could someone enlighten me as to how the pvt system works. I thought the babe would vanish from the screen, hide away in some webcam room, perform her duties and return refreshed and delighted. This would appear not to be the case as I have noticed the babe stays on screen when the pvt message appears. Far from moving the cam to a better position or fiddling with their panties, as they do normally, they go about their usual routine. Am I missing something and can't see the woods for the trees? An explanation would be most welcome. Thanks.

Lash loves Lexi
05-10-2016 16:45
jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

(05-10-2016 16:45 )lashlarue Wrote:  Could someone enlighten me as to how the pvt system works. I thought the babe would vanish from the screen, hide away in some webcam room, perform her duties and return refreshed and delighted. This would appear not to be the case as I have noticed the babe stays on screen when the pvt message appears. Far from moving the cam to a better position or fiddling with their panties, as they do normally, they go about their usual routine. Am I missing something and can't see the woods for the trees? An explanation would be most welcome. Thanks.

Wondered this myself - yesterday I was getting some tokens to have a quick peek at Rebecca Kelly's perve cam as she was lying on her front showing most of her arse. Cara Brett had a similar view and was knickerless so I wondered if it was going to be the same.

By the time I charged my account her cam page showed "private" but the TV angle hadn't changed and she was just lying there, this stayed this way for ages.

When I eventually got the option to view her cam I found myself staring straight at her pussy, her knickers were pulled right over. Then almost as if she remembered this after about a minute she covered up.

So I assume in some cases they basically pussy flash like this (in private only) without anything so obvious to require the TV cameras to change position.

She has a nice shaved pussy by the way Tongue
09-10-2016 16:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ Yes. So i am guessing that for babes that show full pussy on the 'basic' pervecam, then Private shows are pretty much pointless. That could mean those babes might tend to eschew the Private option but have Cam 2 Cam instead.

I shall have to investigate to see if that hypothesis is correct.
09-10-2016 18:49
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

both Sophia and Fernanda being very playfull on perv cam today Tongue unfortunately not together Rolleyes but a little heads up to you all, if you see Fernanda sitting up after her next break it could be well worth a look as she said that she is feeling very horny today and rather fruity Tongue Wink Wink
15-10-2016 18:02
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

sadly I think someone must've eaten ferny's banana Huh
15-10-2016 21:25
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

Can Anyone tell how Lara is on Perv Cam does she show much?
27-10-2016 15:48
jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

(27-10-2016 15:48 )jackster100 Wrote:  Can Anyone tell how Lara is on Perv Cam does she show much?

She will show her pussy in group, not sure what she shows in private shows. She's not full on from what I've seen, lots of adjustments, teases and quick flashes rather than going knickerless like say Cara Brett does.

Sexy girl, I like her.
27-10-2016 18:18
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

Are there any perve videos out there to see? Surely someone has been recording them?

Ain't paying £10 to jerk off to an elbow
30-11-2016 00:32
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(15-10-2016 18:02 )Rob169 Wrote:  both Sophia and Fernanda being very playfull on perv cam today Tongue unfortunately not together Rolleyes but a little heads up to you all, if you see Fernanda sitting up after her next break it could be well worth a look as she said that she is feeling very horny today and rather fruity Tongue Wink Wink

Whever Fernanda is feeling fruity it's best to make sure you don't miss the opportunity Big Grin

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
30-11-2016 11:21