Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

What babes are hot on Pervecams?

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams?
louisa isnt as innocent as you might think. certainly showed more yesterday than i ever thought i would see.
if you can afford the tip she will show you everything you want. but it will cost you a left nut.

macy is a bit of a joke. stay clear unless you want to spend 90quid listening to her whitter on about nothing for an hour then tell you she doesnt flash/show (unless your 1 of the select few).

rachel only shows to her regular slaves, she does financial domination for the most part so if you dont buy her anything or put money into her pay pall forget it.

becky does the panty flashing between the legs thing. if your into it, shes pretty good at it... lots of grinding her mound and wiggling her ass.
if your lucky and shes feeling it, you might get a partial flash. of course tipping helps.

mikki b. probably my personal fave. yeah she did a knickeless day show but hasnt done 1 since (boo) but certainly isnt shy and will occasionally whip her pants to the side to give a partial flash... personally i like her style.

lola. probably the best suprise of the new girls. shes sweet and innocent right up until she decides not to be. again not cheap but she does deliver. the 1 proviso is her cam quality... its terrible.

lucy anne. decent tease with the between the legs pantie shots. but is pussy shy when it comes down to it.

abbey... fit as fuck to be honest. she gets naked but rarely shows more than a slip. she did a shower session a while back which was only spoiled by the cam image quality.
shes not cheap and overall never quite meets the hopes of the viewers. if shes at home she does much better shows than if shes in the studio.

cara brett. what can i say... fun flirty and dirty, when she wants to be. saying shes not cheap doesnt even do the term justice.
if you can get her in group then the cost is a little more bearable but in 1 to 1 you will be selling kidneys to see it all.

tiffany rose. started well but seems to have tamed down by what my mate was saying.

kara DLH... what a minx... never been disappointed with her. reasonable pricing for a decent show. and if im blunt probably the best cam girl s66 have on there roster. i could go on but i'd be gushing...

anyhoo thems the girls ive tried over the last little while.
of all of them only miki b KDH lola and cara brett met my expectations.
the i girl that surpassed my expectations was louisa fox. i dunno if she was just feeling it or what but i was pleasantly surprised.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2015 20:38 by HEX!T.)
18-10-2015 20:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scoobyman Offline
Account Closed

Has anyone been on Cara Steels perve cam and on the phone with her at the same time?

Wondering if she'd be the type to play along and let me direct where she puts the cam...
18-10-2015 22:29
bumface77 Offline
Junior Poster

I dont understand the perv cam, do you get it if your a member or have to pay? How does it work, id like to see rachel and abbey but dont fancy spending 20 quid for nothing :/
19-10-2015 20:49
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(19-10-2015 20:49 )bumface77 Wrote:  I dont understand the perv cam, do you get it if your a member or have to pay? How does it work, id like to see rachel and abbey but dont fancy spending 20 quid for nothing :/

You have to pay mate normally 20 credits pet minute

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
19-10-2015 20:56
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(19-10-2015 20:49 )bumface77 Wrote:  I dont understand the perv cam, do you get it if your a member or have to pay? How does it work, id like to see rachel and abbey but dont fancy spending 20 quid for nothing :/

Yeah you have to pay.Ranges from 20-30 credits per minute for group up to 50 credits a minute for 1-2-1. If you are calling the girl as well,the money can disappear very very quickly.(10 credits =£1) And if you are tipping as well.......take out another mortgage Big GrinBig Grin

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
19-10-2015 21:01
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

(19-10-2015 21:01 )teewee Wrote:  Yeah you have to pay.Ranges from 20-30 credits per minute for group up to 50 credits a minute for 1-2-1. If you are calling the girl as well,the money can disappear very very quickly.(10 credits =£1) And if you are tipping as well.......take out another mortgage Big GrinBig Grin

£5 a minute for private? Who honestly believes that is value for money? You'd have to have Cheryl Cole twanging her pussy like a banjo to get me paying that kind of money.

Seriously though, most cam shows i have payed for (in my stupid naive youth) are only worth it if you watch for at least 10 minutes. And that is the absolute minimum in my opinion in order to get any sort of quality. So you have to ask the question is £50 a reasonable amount to pay for a wank regardless of who the girl is?

The future is online, but not paywalls.
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2015 17:53 by FantasyNinja.)
20-10-2015 17:52
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

I can understand that people pay for BS naked chat, a cam show or in its day BB webstream but pay for this crap bladewave
These perve shows have definitely ruined the dayshows and they have forgotten that are TVshows, the only thing we get are girls static checking their laptops without looking at camera.Sad

[Image: image.jpg]

Another example was that they prioritized the Lucy Anne perve in cam to Lucy Anne Tease Hour on TV Huh

..........and not to mention the f*****g box in all the streams promoting the perveshows annoyed

So go to other cam sites such as MFC or chaturbate and spends your money. Rolleyes
21-10-2015 14:06
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

^The voice of sanity.

21-10-2015 20:28
Champion Offline
Banned

The appeal of the pervecam is entirely different from the likes of CB, MFC etc. You are missing the point if you think they are interchangeable.
21-10-2015 21:56
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

(21-10-2015 21:56 )Champion Wrote:  The appeal of the pervecam is entirely different from the likes of CB, MFC etc. You are missing the point if you think they are interchangeable.

Your spot on, there not interchangeable, CB and MFC offer an actual show often hardcore and for FREE. Whereas pervecam offers a static view, usually too close which is interesting for about two minutes and at a way offer the top price. If the viewer believes that paying for this non-show is worth then so be it, but in my opinion they should reduce the price significantly, get rid of the messageboard and have the pervecam simply as an alternative angle,

Oh, and it has resulted in S66 days being completely static.

21-10-2015 22:46