Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

What babes are hot on Pervecams?

Champion Offline
Banned

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams?
^ Ninja - I made a similar analysis further back, except the qualitative difference is that pervecams are about tease and, well, the illusion of a sneaky perve view you "shouldn't" be allowed. Done well, as some girls have cottoned on to, this can be very exciting indeed. Done badly it is a total rip off.

CB/MFC are simply straightforward show-it-all pussy and ass shows, no tease. Especially since they banned public cams and real office/worksplace cams etc. I've been a great fan of CB but it has lost it's gloss a bit lately and pervecams, while not perfect, some have what CB/MFC have lost lately.

It is the pricing:product quality ratio across the girls that needs sorting on pervecams.
22-10-2015 06:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

It has an ok starting point - 15-20 credits/min to get an alternative angle that cant be seen on TV.

However things start getting messy since the girls themselves are put in charge of the product. You get:
- different prices set up by the girls which are no indication of the experience you will get
- girls who will chat to you and encourage you or girls who will ignore you even though they have no calls and play on their iphones instead
- girls who are doing it because they are forced to and have no interest in actually setting it up properly so you end with a poor quality cam or view

Shoutouts to Mikki B, Mikaela Witt and Cara Steel who do it right IMO and suprise suprise are usually the most popular
22-10-2015 07:35
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

Post 27 yesterday by Quiquems shows exactly, how some of the time,this cam/pervecam, can/is, being used, as a total rip off.Why would any sane person pay £2 a minute for nothing more than what is basically being shown for free on TV? Setting the cam on top of the laptop is just abusing the whole idea.
Of course, I could be completely wrong, and I could be the insane person,who knows? My doctor certainly doesn`t Big Laugh

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2015 07:58 by teewee.)
22-10-2015 07:53
Champion Offline
Banned

Emma C - avoid her Cam like the pox unless you get a kick from paying £3/min to watch her studiously ignore you and play with her personal mobile messaging people instead of doing what she is paid to do....

(and it was a Cam, not Pervecam, interaction is expected.)
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2015 06:43 by Champion.)
23-10-2015 06:42
Champion Offline
Banned

^ I have been privately briefed by another member on here that part of the problem might be that the girls can detect other viewers recording sessions through 3rd party apps and so shut up shop if this occurs. If this is the case then it can perhaps explain part of the problem some of the time. However, I don't see how recording the feeds can be prevented really and the girls/channels need to decide whether to accept it as simply part of the job (like they presumably do the TV feeds) and decide their limits accordingly. Denying legitimate punters at £3 per min, and therefore punishing them unjustly, is not the answer in my opinion.
24-10-2015 07:37
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

Theres the other side of it too guys come in and watch for a few seconds and expect girls to open every hole wide. They are basically getting around £1/min you wont even get a flash from some of the cheap girls on MFC/chaturbate for that amount of money let alone some glamour models who rarely get it out even on proper cam.
24-10-2015 09:00
HEX!T Away
Retired

now your seeing the bigger picture...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-10-2015 14:04
Champion Offline
Banned

TJ walker is an encouraging performer on the Perve
26-10-2015 08:37
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

£350 in tips, what do you get for that, full boy/girl sex with a camera man and a producer?
01-11-2015 16:53
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

One of the problems with what the girls show and position the cam is they have folks that record the show and post them on websites.. and they get knobbled by folks with particular fetishes so the cam does a closeup of boobs, or bum and they're happy as anybody with shares in Kleenex when Cara Brett is doing a 2 hour tease show sans clothing. You want a shot down the cleavage.. fine, some fulfill that, others for those with likings for closeups for backsides.

Considering you get folks thinking the girls can read regularly what's in the chatroom and occasionally hold 1-way conversations with them.. but are either too cheap or broke to ring them.. the occasional lack of conversation with the girl via pervcam/cam aren't unexpected..

Considering some girls used to charge £5 a minute for webcam in group, that's not exactly expensive.. although I'm guessing options at S66 are more limited than if their home is more adequately equipped.. Plus at least the girl won't be on the phone as well, reducing both her and s66 incoming cashflow..
01-11-2015 22:09