Any excuse for the girls to do less.
05-11-2015 06:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams?
on that subject.

1 girl is having a laugh.
i logged on only to be greeted with im sorry i dont show so if you want to end the private feel free to do so. fair enough.
but then i get, but if you want to call me on skype or check me on AW you will see more because 266 arnt taking there cut.

but the fact is she works for s66, they give her a platform for exposure to there customer base. then tries to cut s66 out of there share by advertising skype and adult work on there cam service, instead of doing the job which shes paid to do... not fare on the customer or her employers.

and she wonders why there was no pay rise when she asked for 1.

she really needs to think about what shes doing because s66 will drop her quicker than a hot rock and gone will be the tv exposure that enabled her to rip s66 customers off.

sorry, it has to be said... im not paying good money just to be advertised to, especially by a girl who despises the very people and job shes doing.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 12:52 by HEX!T.)
05-11-2015 07:07
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

a lot of girls are dual camming AW/s66 at the same time as well except you get lower quality and no sound on s66 and they have a higher quality cam and sound enabled on AW

Dont know if theyve done it intentionally but ive found the quality of the cams have gone down lately even though they are using the same cams as before and almost none of them will enable sound so i havent bothered camming much lately.
05-11-2015 07:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

i dont mind dual camming, as long as the girls streaming the same content to both sites at the same time..
but to setting up the cam just to tell paying customers that your working else where and over there is the only place you will get a show is a pisstake. she doesnt work for adult work or skype so shouldnt be using the s66 cams to advertise that service.

as for the cam quality?... thats b.s. excuse for them as well mate.
there cams are perfectly decent HD capable. but the girls decided to use the lowest possible settings and choose to turn off the sound. i know this is by choice, because i was on with lola the other morning, her cam was shit.
it was mentioned in chat and she flicked a button and it went full hd 25 fps and was perfect.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
05-11-2015 11:21
Andy7Riley Offline
Junior Poster

Not long to go now guys till xmas. Remember to treat the Beautiful Sexy Sophia Lares...I will deff` be buying her some `Sheer White Panties` for her Pervecam shows...& hopefully she will sometimes pull them aside during her show as well ? ...Remember guys...pleasssssse NO RECORDING !!!! Sophia will probably treat us during her shows so don`t spoil it for everyone else. #SophiasChristmasParcel #MyDreamgirl #Number1FAN :o)
06-11-2015 17:05
Champion Offline
Banned

Yes for God's sake guys don't screw up the pervecam innovation by uploading to other sites.

Pervecam is the best thing thats hit Babeshows this decade. As shot in the arm that the industry needed.

Maxie Rhoads is superb today by the way.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2015 17:00 by Champion.)
07-11-2015 16:59
Champion Offline
Banned

FERNANDA. 'Nuff said.
07-11-2015 19:36
Andy7Riley Offline
Junior Poster

JEEEEEZZZZ...what a FANTASTIC & totally unexpected pervecam show from Fernanda today...NEVER thought i would EVER see her perform like that !!!......GREAT job guys at Studio66 to persuade the girls to go that much further....You have the 2 SEXIEST GIRLS on Tv in your camp Sophia Lares & Fernanda Ferrari and both have totally joined in with the fun.....WELL DONE GUYS !!!!!
07-11-2015 19:40
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

I think Fernanda definitely put shade on a LOT of pervcam girls today. Some need a tip to show flash of nipple as well as 30 credit a minute. Fernanda has. when they put the feed up.. outdone everyone pretty much today..

She's moved about as much as others that get slated as wallpaper, but I guess the 'added value' made up for that.. Wink

Now where are those pearls I had earlier.....
07-11-2015 20:11
Andy7Riley Offline
Junior Poster

(07-11-2015 20:11 )JohnBoy Wrote:  I think Fernanda definitely put shade on a LOT of pervcam girls today. Some need a tip to show flash of nipple as well as 30 credit a minute. Fernanda has. when they put the feed up.. outdone everyone pretty much today..

She's moved about as much as others that get slated as wallpaper, but I guess the 'added value' made up for that.. Wink

Now where are those pearls I had earlier.....

heheheeeee.......would love to help you find them !!!!
07-11-2015 20:21