Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

What babes are hot on Pervecams?

Champion Offline
Banned

RE: What babes are hot on Pervecams?
^ and I think the added benefit is that it is making the others up their game, Andy

S66 are fast realising they have stumbled upon a day-show revolution. Only a matter of time before the competition also does perves surely?
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2015 09:38 by Champion.)
13-11-2015 09:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JessicaDani Offline
Senior Poster

(12-11-2015 22:13 )westie2k Wrote:  Is Sophia showing her pussy on perv cam? Not sure I wanna risk those prices if she isn't. I know she has said she doesn't want the videos shared, which is fair enough. But is there anyway of a sneak peak?

Isn't this thread for sharing experiences? So if more than just one person is saying one babe was great, I guess you don't need a sneak peek,and I bet Sophia wouldn't approve Wink
13-11-2015 22:11
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

(13-11-2015 22:11 )JessicaDani Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 22:13 )westie2k Wrote:  Is Sophia showing her pussy on perv cam? Not sure I wanna risk those prices if she isn't. I know she has said she doesn't want the videos shared, which is fair enough. But is there anyway of a sneak peak?

Isn't this thread for sharing experiences? So if more than just one person is saying one babe was great, I guess you don't need a sneak peek,and I bet Sophia wouldn't approve Wink

A lot of people say a lot of things on here ? I'm not asking for a free show, I think maybe what u might call a teaser trailer? It sounds like Sophia's shows are very good, but I am a tight wad and just wanted the check before splashing out(oo er). I guess with the sharing experiences, I have to agree it used to piss me right off on the dtw thread when people constantly asked who was the best but never took the chance of ringing their selves! But man it cost me a fortune to find out, hence being a tight arse now ?
14-11-2015 01:40
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Fernanda is back on perv cam now eekTongueTongueTongue

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
14-11-2015 13:11
Peck1979 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I think Fernanda has inspired Maxie too Big GrinBig Grin

Exactly how perve cams should be done...... top effort ladies!!!
14-11-2015 13:31
Champion Offline
Banned

Maxie was excellent at the weekend.
16-11-2015 07:59
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

(03-11-2015 23:53 )sophia_lares Wrote:  It has come to my acknowledgement some of you are recording & uploading perve cam shows

#FirstWorldProblems
17-11-2015 21:44
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

This is what Mikaela was showing yesterday, occasionally (when lying on her side) lightly rubbing her panties to simulate masturbation. Nice view but not really worth the cost. If she pulled her panties to one side and fingered herself all while looking innocent to the TV feed, I'd watch it.

mod edit: please don't post images or video's of pervcam sessions.

To Mods: We've all seen Mikaela's ass before. Given that Studio66 take every penny from us they can get their hands on, I'm struggling to understand why you think WE owe THEM a favour and we have to abide by their censorship. Thanks for rendering my post above completely pointless. "Here's a photo I can't show you...."
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2015 10:58 by GeezerGeezer.)
19-11-2015 10:16
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

^

The point of the rules is to keep the performers that you are capping happy. As if you want to continue to enjoy "naughty" perv camshows.

It is better then the girls actually do something rather then just lay there with a webcam pointed at their crotch the entire session.
Its the same rules from the webcam shows applied to the perv webcam shows since they are pretty much the same thing.

Remember when the webcam shows were Much more Explicit when they first started doing them? Well. It is because of people that can't stop themselves from posting pics/videos and tweeting the girls caps from the shows that pretty much killed that off.

Starting to look like a few people want the perv cams to be as tame as most of the present day webcam shows.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
19-11-2015 16:51
Andy7Riley Offline
Junior Poster

Not quite sure the pervecams work for me on nights.The girls move around a bit more on nights & watching Sophia now the cam is so far away you wouldn`t get a better picture of anything than the pictures on the tv feed.Ironically Sophia`s DAY shows are sexier & more X-rated than her NIGHT shows !!....Can`t wait for tomo tho..Fernanda`s saturday DAY shows are the BEST ...plenty of rubbing,fingering & even some lipstick play last week !! ... Fernanda & Sophia ..IMO.. are the BEST 2 girls on the pervecam DAY shows...at least you do get some pussy action.
28-11-2015 03:06