gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

my rep?

G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: my rep?
just come accross this thread wtf yep that all i got to say about it wtf yes i have read it btw
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2009 16:18 by G@Z!.)
28-04-2009 16:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cee Offline
Master Poster

Maybe you should visit your doctor...

It is more than possible that you are bipolar, or even schizophrenic lol.

You may subconsciously be visiting the computer as each different personalty..

I can see the movie pitch now... with that same guy that always does the voice overs on them...

"CHARCLARIGE IS FUCKED IN THE HEAD"...

"One person, two personalities - one hates Paige, the other loves her... waged in an all out war for supremacy amongst the battle grounds of the babe channel forums. But who will win, which one is stronger, who will claim victory in the war of the retarded words"

TongueBig Grin

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2009 16:42 by cee.)
28-04-2009 16:38
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

cee Wrote:Maybe you should visit your doctor...

I can see the movie pitch now... with that same guy that always does the voice overs on them...

"One person, two personalities - one hates Paige, the other loves her... waged in an all out war for supremacy amongst the battle grounds of the babe channel forums. But who will win, which one is stronger, who will claim victory in the war of the retarded words"

TongueBig Grin

i think this pic sums up your comment. lol

[Image: schitzo.jpg]

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
28-04-2009 16:43
cee Offline
Master Poster

BigChuck Wrote:
cee Wrote:Maybe you should visit your doctor...

TongueBig Grin

i think this pic sums up your comment. lol

[Image: schitzo.jpg]

LOL, that's quality...

LMAO, he gave me neg rep for that post... clearly neither of his split personalities have a sense of humour.Rolleyes

Seriously, coming on here with that... "my friend must be trying to sabotage me bullshit" - what do expect fuckhead.Big Grin

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
28-04-2009 16:50
admin. Offline
Administrator

charclaridge Wrote:im single Sad so no girl friend but i live with one of my mates who does make things hard for me, does anything he can to fuck me over.. but i wouldnt of thought that he would of knew of this forum ? but he must do because this honestly wasnt me.

Charclaridge, I would like to thank you for coming to the rescue and defending Paige so ardently, only 11 minutes after your mate who shares your computer had posted negative remarks about her. I appreciate your rapid response on this matter, as 11 minutes to reply is pretty impressive, and I would also like to thank your mate for conveniently vacating the shared computer so quickly after posting his negative remarks.

Forum Admin
28-04-2009 17:33
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

But why do you have the exact same rep comments that the other account got given? That makes no sense unless this is the same account just different name so as to try and backtrack from the negative paige comments you/'your friend' made.

And you cannot say it is because you share a comp or stay at the same address or whatever as that doesn't happen. Me and hubby are both members of this forum and his reps and my reps are totally seperate and different. They do not merge in any way, because they are different accounts on here.

Rather than try and get negative reps removed by stating "it wasn't me guv honest..." why not just apologise for the original posts and state that you were perhaps a bit out of line and the people that negative repped you may well give you a better repping for at least having the decency to do that

In general we are a very fair bunch on this forum - providing you're respectful of others Smile

28-04-2009 17:35
charclaridge Offline
i <3 Paige

can you pleasejust delete my account please? no-one believes me and the fact is i swear on my life i am telling the truth but cant befucked with this so please delete my account x
28-04-2009 17:37
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

his two accounts have been merged into one sooky.

28-04-2009 17:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
charclaridge Offline
i <3 Paige

just delete me then im gona and no more worries for you imbosills
28-04-2009 17:43
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

admin Wrote:
charclaridge Wrote:im single Sad so no girl friend but i live with one of my mates who does make things hard for me, does anything he can to fuck me over.. but i wouldnt of thought that he would of knew of this forum ? but he must do because this honestly wasnt me.

Charclaridge, I would like to thank you for coming to the rescue and defending Paige so ardently, only 11 minutes after your mate who shares your computer had posted negative remarks about her. I appreciate your rapid response on this matter, as 11 minutes to reply is pretty impressive, and I would also like to thank your mate for conveniently vacating the shared computer so quickly after posting his negative remarks.

Forum Admin

Big Grin

and charclaridge: catty remarks really isn't the mature way to deal with things

and for future reference, it's imbeciles Smile

28-04-2009 17:46

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles