Master Poster

RE: Zoë Stollery - Chat, Caps & Vids
Anyone know why she isn't on anymore???[/align]
21-05-2017 12:50
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ Someone here told me she decided to 'take some time off' from her incredibly busy schedule of one whole appearance per week, but I suspect that's a load of old guff. I think she's done here. Maybe she'll resurface somewhere else, eventually. She's a good looking gal, with a great pair, but she was desperately repetitive with her clobber, and she was never willing to repeat her debut tease show, inexplicably, and that was her best show for Elite. Pity.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-05-2017 13:03
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah, she said to me that she received load of flack after that. I think some people told her it was a rubbish show etc. I actually managed to find a video of it and I thought it was great. A real shame that she only did one and, as you say, it looks like she has left.
22-05-2017 08:52
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^ It was a good show, mostly because it was so unexpected.
I've been critical of the tease shows myself in the past, but this really was a one-off special and therefore was golden IMO.
Some of the shit we see these days classed as 'tease shows' Rolleyes are nothing of the sort. There's nothing teasing about them, we already know exactly what we're not going to get.
This was different, nobody really knew where this was going to lead in the future.

Sadly, nowhere.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2017 11:33 by Bandwagon.)
22-05-2017 09:38
Robot Devil Offline

(22-05-2017 08:52 )Sam_Wolffe Wrote:  Yeah, she said to me that she received load of flack after that. I think some people told her it was a rubbish show etc. I actually managed to find a video of it and I thought it was great. A real shame that she only did one and, as you say, it looks like she has left.

It's funny, but looking back here - when she did it - there isn't even one negative comment. Everyone says how much they enjoyed it and it was good seeing her go further than normal. In fact, NO WHERE at all, can I see any negative feedback. So I don't, for one minute, believe that 'flack' story. Call me cynical but I think it's a convenient excuse. She knows how popular it was, and she could easily do more. BUT......SHE chose not to.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
22-05-2017 10:09
StevieJ3000 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone heard anything else from her? Looks like she's stopped Sad
28-05-2017 11:07
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

She's been out-Zoe'd Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-05-2017 13:21
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(28-05-2017 11:07 )StevieJ3000 Wrote:  Anyone heard anything else from her? Looks like she's stopped Sad

Got a DM on Twitter from her last night, I messaged her a week ago saying "Hi Zoe, do you plan on ever returning to TV? Eager to know." To which she replied yesterday saying "Yes yes yes! Of course, id never leave permanently"

So.... Who knows
04-06-2017 17:21
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

That's good news for Robot Devil Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-06-2017 20:30
Robot Devil Offline

I like Zoe, enormously, I just wish she'd change her routine, her wardrobe, AND give us ANOTHER bloody tease show.

04-06-2017 20:32
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles