Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

The Perfect Fantasy Babe Channel

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

The Perfect Fantasy Babe Channel
Seeing how bad the modern babeshows have become I thought I would give those who want to a chance to go completely wild, picture the scenario, TV has been de-regulated so that between 9pm and 5.30am you can do whatever you want, i know that sounds fanciful but remember this is a fantasy not reality, Persoonally I would have no bed sets, at least 2 water based sets and no osgs other than the phone number, which could be removed by the viewer at any time, calls would only be 50p a min with no hidden call charges, I would also not provide the babes with microphones and would employ and unseen voiceover artist instead, The babes would only ever share a set if they were sharing a phone, and I would have an equal split of natural and enhanced babes every night and devote 3 nights a week over to various themes or fetishes ,finally all the babes would be required to do at least one proper climax line per night without exception, also all babes must be topless by 10.03pm and naked by half past.So that is my idea of a perfect Babeshow, now its over to you lot.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2015 20:17 by jimmyt73.)
29-11-2015 20:00
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: The Perfect Fantasy Babe Channel
^ You sound like snookered Mk2 Big Grin

29-11-2015 20:11
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(29-11-2015 20:11 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ You sound like snookered Mk2 Big Grin
no your bed hatred is legendary im just a trainee really.

im always open to positive change
29-11-2015 20:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Learning well Wink.
Excellent apprentice material Big Grin.

29-11-2015 20:44
trax Offline
Junior Poster

So TV has no regulations and you can show what you like, a new company has just decided to launch 5 (yes 5) babe channels on Sky and online.

Babeshow 1 (Name TBA) has an interactive format where viewers are invited to text and phone the babes in studio with requests and messages. There are fun and sexy games each day and it costs 25p minute to call and 25p to text in (This is similar to old style Babestation and Sportxxx but much better)

Babeshow 2&3 (Name TBA) is where you can speak to a babe one-on-one and choose where the camera goes using the app. Calls to speak directly to a babe are 50p per minute and there is very little in terms of OSGs. Sets include one bed set with Neon sign, office, prison, scaffolding, doctors and more.

Babeshow 4 (Name TBA) is a classic babeshow but based in various parts of the UK. So on Monday you have Liverpool Babes, Tuesday Geordie Babes, Wednesday Welsh Girls etc.

Babeshow 5 (Name TBA) is set in a house with 4/5 babes and is filmed 24/7. There will always be at least one babe in the house and you can call or text them and direct them to a room of your choice.
30-11-2015 21:42
Thread Closed