gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girls you never wank to

bb77 Offline
Senior Poster

Girls you never wank to
Are there any girls past or present that you've never wanked to? No name calling, derogatory posts etc, I'm just interested to know if there are any girls that you pass over on a regular basis.

Mine is Ella Pearl on Storm. I realised today that despite being a familiar face, I'd never actually felt the urge to watch for more than a few seconds before switching and had to look up her name. Normally, I see anyone on the channels as fair game.

Maybe I should give her a go now so she's not left out.
01-12-2015 19:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Girls you never wank to
Jade Samantha after comments she made on Twitter.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
01-12-2015 20:53
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Pretty much all of them.
01-12-2015 22:02
squidman Offline
Senior Poster

(01-12-2015 20:53 )Jay1 Wrote:  Jade Samantha after comments she made on Twitter.

What did she say

Bring back Daryl Morgan
02-12-2015 08:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Cara S.

Stunning woman but their is something just too 'superior' about her. It would be like wanking to hot Scandinavian royalty! I couldn't relate.

A girl has to appear at least approachable if you saw her in a club or wherever for me to get down and dirty.

(Thinking about it that probably says more about me than it does about her... but... no. Smile )

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-12-2015 10:09
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

There have been a few girls who i have regretted wanking too, it wasn't any of the golden girls thoughBig Laugh i would say my taste in babes is better now that it was 5-10 years ago back then i wasn't as fussy
02-12-2015 17:46
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

Simple - those with implants. I like to watch some of them but need natural girls to fantasise and get excited to.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
02-12-2015 18:23
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(02-12-2015 08:29 )squidman Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 20:53 )Jay1 Wrote:  Jade Samantha after comments she made on Twitter.

What did she say

A guy was going to buy her some presents from her wishlist but changed his mind and told her he was going to spoil his gf instead. She didn't like it and said that because he was having sex with his gf but talking to other girls behind her back (her for example) he was lying to his gf. She then took it one step further however and called what he was doing to his gf as a 'mild form of rape'. To me this is a complete belittling of a horrific and disgusting crime. All because she didn't get a present off her wishlist that she was expecting to get.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
02-12-2015 23:34
R.W.Emerson Offline
Banned

Never bothered with Amanda Rendall myself, same with that Kandi Kay on S66, I don't consider either ugly or unattractive but they just do nothing for me either way it seems, zero response prompted each time over the years.
02-12-2015 23:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Only one who I would steadfastly refuse to ever wank over despite her good looks. It boils down to a few negative experiences on the phone which demonstrated a quite appalling, up ones own arse, anti freeloader and bow down and kiss my feet you pleb attitude.
I will never name and shame the evidently very popular individual concerned as it is not my style.
The mere sight of her or mention of her name brings a frown to my face every time.
Safe to say I hold her sort of attitude in utter contempt and always will bladewavebladewavebladewave.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015 00:24 by Snooks.)
03-12-2015 00:20

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles