Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Linsey Dawn McKenzie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

mistermint Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Linsey Dawn McKenzie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Linsey is back tomorrow the 10th and the 13th. Both days at 10pm. Nice to have her back on the screen.
09-09-2018 12:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Linsey Dawn looked incredibly hot last night, especially when she was wearing just her skimpy knickers and did an incredibly hot and a very filthy show last night. On a run of very good shows at the moment I think

Piper Niven Superfan
11-09-2018 10:50
irishcyclist Offline
Senior Poster

Gotta say LDM is looking hot these days.

These "older" women on these channels are putting on far better shows than their younger colleagues, in my opinion .

LDM, Charmaine, are by far the better entertainment.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 11:36 by irishcyclist.)
11-09-2018 11:35
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

^ And Karina.
13-09-2018 21:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-09-2018 11:35 )irishcyclist Wrote:  Gotta say LDM is looking hot these days.

These "older" women on these channels are putting on far better shows than their younger colleagues, in my opinion .

LDM, Charmaine, are by far the better entertainment.

Linsey-Dawn looked incredibly hot yet again last night, especially when she was wearing her black thong & black thigh high boots and she was incredibly filthy in every stint she did

Piper Niven Superfan
14-09-2018 11:27
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

I've always been a huge LDM fan, and have must have jizzed 10 times my own body weight in spunk to her over the years . I think she's looking better than ever and her second boob job rectified the travesty that was her first . Only problem is , she's terrible on the phones - completely disinterested and just repeats the same tired stock phrases . I compare her to Charmaine , Faye , Kellie O Brian and Sophie Hart to name 4 who take the trouble to remember your name and really try to make the phonecall a memorable experience for the punter .
I leave it 5-6 months each time , and then I see how great she's looking and make the mistake of thinking - " oh she was just having a bad night last time out - it was just a one off - maybe my phone line was bad "
But she disappoints each time . She's almost up there with Mia Yasmin for just disinterestly going through the motions .
14-09-2018 13:35
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

eat your heart out thewatcher
(14-09-2018 13:35 )Silicone worshiper Wrote:  I've always been a huge LDM fan, and have must have jizzed 10 times my own body weight in spunk to her over the years . I think she's looking better than ever and her second boob job rectified the travesty that was her first . Only problem is , she's terrible on the phones - completely disinterested and just repeats the same tired stock phrases . I compare her to Charmaine , Faye , Kellie O Brian and Sophie Hart to name 4 who take the trouble to remember your name and really try to make the phonecall a memorable experience for the punter .
I leave it 5-6 months each time , and then I see how great she's looking and make the mistake of thinking - " oh she was just having a bad night last time out - it was just a one off - maybe my phone line was bad "
But she disappoints each time . She's almost up there with Mia Yasmin for just disinterestly going through the motions .

Good post and thanks for the insight into LDMs poor skill set as a nocturnal telephone therapist.

I also found the statistic in your first sentence intriguing and so I did a few calculations on my Casio fx-39 (40 years old and still going strong).

Assuming an ejaculate volume of 2ml and a density of 1g/ml that gives a figure of 500 jisms per kilogram. The average weight of a British man is about 85kg therefore ten times your body weight is equivalent to 850x500 = 425,000 five knuckle shuffles. If you are forty years old and you have been choking the bishop for 25 years or 9,131 days then It follows that you must have been cracking them out at a rate 46 hand shandies per day or nearly twice an hour including when asleep.

Congratulations and good work!

14-09-2018 19:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought LDM looked fantastic last night on s66, especially when she was wearing just her tiny thong & boots and was on fantastic form with plenty of her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera.

Babe of the night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2018 10:55 by Rammyrascal.)
21-09-2018 10:55
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Have to agree with you Rammy, she was top babe for me last night. I really like it when she pulls down her thong and stands with her back square on to the camera, and presumably other people do too if she is doing it at a caller's request, so that's good. Also loved the boots.
21-09-2018 12:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

LDM as always looked fantastic in her sexy secretary/businesswoman outfit & lingerie and didn’t do a single bad stint all night.

Hope she’s on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
29-09-2018 12:09