Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Perfect Line-up

slash Offline
Senior Poster

The Perfect Line-up
Since I have hardly posted anything in the years I've been a member of this site I thought I'd start this little thread to see if it takes off and find out what other people interests are in regards to the babes and what their favourite line-up and outfit type would be. Just a bit of fun. The reason I started it here and not in the dayshow section is that S66 is the only channel I watch, however if this thread is voilating any rules being here, let me know and I'll remove it, or a mod can or whatever. Anyways, here's my choice...

Mornings: Tiffany Rose, wearing her red gaping dress
Cara Brett, wearing either her pink or black thin boob tube (any type of bottoms)
Sophia, wearing her red dress with the mesh at the sides (slightly sheer)
Caitlin, wearing nothing (preferably lol)... just anything, she make a bin bag look like Dior

Afternoon: Emma C, wearing anything. Same as Caitlin, she looks electric in all her outfits
Lucy Anne B, wearing either her gold dress or her white tight top
Maxie R, wearing either her black, red or blue mesh dresses
Rose, wearing anything. Again, she looks fab in the few shows she's already been on. A real winner!

Evenings: I rarely watch them so I'll just say Fernanda and leave this up to other people's choices.

What's yours? Cheers and have a nice day Smile

The only thing better than waking up to Caitlin Wynters is waking up beside Caitlin Wynters!
11-12-2015 13:37
Find all posts by this user
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

RE: The Perfect Line-up
For me couldn't have a perfect day without :

Mikayla Bayliss in black number with black fishnet tights

Teejay Walker with her tits hanging out of a ludicrously low cut and ridiculously short dress

Mikaela Witt Heart for tease hour and hour or two of evening level filth...wearing red and black corset, black seamed stockings and strappy heels...Big Grin THE undoubted star of all channles for me

Jessie Jensen Heart brining it all home when she is in one of her playful and downright filthy moods...Utter class act.

Now that would be a line up from heaven for me... Add in Electra Morgan Heart ( from her RLC days) and I would be in need of resuscitation.

Have to say I am very impressed with the new lass Rose (Lauren) too. She could do double act with Teejay...swoon.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
12-12-2015 12:47
slash Offline
Senior Poster

Good shout with Electra and Teejay too... bloody stunners!

(12-12-2015 12:47 )seymourclunge Wrote:  For me couldn't have a perfect day without :

Mikayla Bayliss in black number with black fishnet tights

Teejay Walker with her tits hanging out of a ludicrously low cut and ridiculously short dress

Mikaela Witt Heart for tease hour and hour or two of evening level filth...wearing red and black corset, black seamed stockings and strappy heels...Big Grin THE undoubted star of all channles for me

Jessie Jensen Heart brining it all home when she is in one of her playful and downright filthy moods...Utter class act.

Now that would be a line up from heaven for me... Add in Electra Morgan Heart ( from her RLC days) and I would be in need of resuscitation.

Have to say I am very impressed with the new lass Rose (Lauren) too. She could do double act with Teejay...swoon.

The only thing better than waking up to Caitlin Wynters is waking up beside Caitlin Wynters!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 17:32 by slash.)
12-12-2015 17:30
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

Any combination of s66 day girls on nights.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
12-12-2015 20:07
Thread Closed