Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

2015 Thoughts?

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: 2015 Thoughts?
(15-12-2015 19:43 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Most of you will be pleased to know that i dont intend to make this a long post...

Uhum... God I need a good editor! Wink Want a job jimmy? Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-12-2015 20:46
Find all posts by this user
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

I could reel off the 'ups' (very few), and the 'downs' (sooooooo many Sad ), but what's the point?! bladewave Sad

Suffice to say, 2015 can be summed up by:-

Started off shite, then went downhill! Sad Sad Sad
15-12-2015 23:37
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(15-12-2015 20:46 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 19:43 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Most of you will be pleased to know that i dont intend to make this a long post...

Uhum... God I need a good editor! Wink Want a job jimmy? Smile
The start of my previous post was a bit like stating that Studio66 NIGHTS is a great title for their post 10pm content,namely "ironic" but as there was no symbol i could put in which suited the sentence and how i meant to portray it,although the rest of the post was my genuine opinion of what 2015 turned out to be.

im always open to positive change
16-12-2015 00:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The year of the double babe stint Rolleyes. (all channels)
The year of cut to logo Rolleyes (S66)
The year of split screenitis Rolleyes (BS)
The year of daytime extra in nightshow hours Rolleyesbladewaveannoyed (S66)
The year where airtime allocation balanced out Smile (BS)
The year where solo airtime allocation didn't Rolleyes (S66)
The year when RLC on telly disappeared Sad (RLC) Hopefully to return soon Wink
The year when Rammy's cold water supply took a fearful battering due to rather too many cold showers in the S66 watchtower WinkBig Laugh ( errrrrr...... S66 Wink )
The year when snookered started to wonder about the merits of sleeping on the sofa rather than a bed WinkBounce (sod it I will blame Xpanded for that one as beds are all they have) Wink
The year when Georgie Darby graced our screens again Big Grin (Storm)
The year when Sin TV sizzled Big Grin (Sin TV)
But then crashed and burned Huh (Sin TV)
The year when Ashley Emma blossomed once again into an exquisite performer of real grace and stimulating charm Blush (BS)
The year of the Dannii Harwood - Lucy Summers 2-4-1s Big Grin (BS)
The year when Rachel Taylor departed the scene and snookered pined every day for her return SadSadSad (RLC)
The year of the oily desk slide Big Grin (Kerrie Lee - S66)
The year Lori Buckby entered the 'Nightshow Positional Agility Championships' Big Grin but narrowly got defeated by Jada Shy. (BS)
The year of the Dutch Licence strength shows coming to a close Sad (BS)
The year when oiled up Kerry Louise was probably underrated Huh (Storm)
The year when Tori Lee and Jess West ended up in nightshow no mans land Huh (Xpanded)
The year when the Christmas Party seemed to matter more than quality of visual nightshow product bladewave (S66)
The year when jimmyt73 entered the World Championship of smileys and won hands down SmileWinkShySadBig GrinTongueBlushRolleyesCoollaughSurprisedbladewaveImportantBig LaugheekHuhHeartBounceshockedannoyed (errrrr mainly BS I think) Wink
The year when Mikaela Witt naughty hours warmed my heart Blush (RLC/S66)
The year when call costs went up while quality of visual stimulation went the other way bladewave (all channels)
The year when Caty Cole seemingly was set to walk away SadHeart (BS) Farewell Caty Heart
The year when Dannii Harwood finally got the recognition she truly has deserved for a long long time Big Grin (BS)

And finally the year it all descended into a prospect for more turdy bollocks laughWink. (Bandwagon).
Well said Sir Big Grin Sad.

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2015 23:51 by Snooks.)
16-12-2015 23:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV