Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Spotlight dance

oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Spotlight dance
The next time Tj does the spotlight dance I'd like to see her end up wearing that cream mack that she wears in the alleyway, naked underneath and finishing with a full frontal flash, legs positioned depending on how much she wants to show us. You know it makes sense ETV.
12-05-2009 01:04
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

Browser1 Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:well it was what it was, and it was pretty dam sexy hot for a tv production....

Is this spotlight dance an ongoing thing on Elite? I'm only asking because any time I turn it on, I never see it!
as of yet it was a 1 off, norm says he wants to make it regular, but i duno how much sway he holds...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-05-2009 06:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

oopnorth Wrote:The next time Tj does the spotlight dance I'd like to see her end up wearing that cream mack that she wears in the alleyway, naked underneath and finishing with a full frontal flash, legs positioned depending on how much she wants to show us. You know it makes sense ETV.
nah, nah, m8, we wana see her on her back legs akimbo being eaten out by dionne and teabaging the cam opp.... well if we dont ask!...Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2009 06:59 by HEX!T.)
12-05-2009 06:58
Thread Closed