gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Rosie Rendall - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics)

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Rosie Rendall - Chat & Discussion
She looks a lot like Amanda.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-01-2016 21:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

A smashing debut Heart
07-01-2016 00:22
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Got to agree she's a stunning girl.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
07-01-2016 00:29
JJSmith2945 Offline
Senior Poster

She looks like she's absolute filth just like her sisters, great show so far!! Smile
09-01-2016 22:25
Jay1 Online
Master Poster

Nothing against Rosie but I find myself thinking we're too quick to gush plaudits on any girl who turns up on the channel nowadays. Haven't rung Rosie myself so can't judge her phone skills and she seems enthusiastic, dirty and a very good entertainer from watching her on tv but to call her 'gorgeous', 'stunning', 'beautiful' etc. is in my eyes over selling her. Compare her looks to Anastasia Harris, Cara Brett, Lily Rose to name a very, very far few and she can't compete. By all means like her as I do, big her up and praise her but let's cut down on the hyperbole. I of course recognise that some people will find her stunning or beautiful and that we all have different tastes and opinions but just a bugbear of mine.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
09-01-2016 23:30
Charlemagne Offline

Amanda's on a different bed to Rosie again.
I'm wondering if the girls find it weird to be on the same channel together.

09-01-2016 23:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good show from Rosie last night, great to see her getting regular shows on xpanded. Maybe that is the reason she & amanda don't share a set

Piper Niven Superfan
10-01-2016 10:18
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I was just thinking Rammy, if Rosie continues to do good shows every night, you're going to need to think up a nick-name for her, but Amanda is already the "Scottish Sexpot" so Rosie can't be that too. Better get thinking.
10-01-2016 12:29
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-01-2016 23:30 )Jay1 Wrote:  Nothing against Rosie but I find myself thinking we're too quick to gush plaudits on any girl who turns up on the channel nowadays. Haven't rung Rosie myself so can't judge her phone skills and she seems enthusiastic, dirty and a very good entertainer from watching her on tv but to call her 'gorgeous', 'stunning', 'beautiful' etc. is in my eyes over selling her. Compare her looks to Anastasia Harris, Cara Brett, Lily Rose to name a very, very far few and she can't compete. By all means like her as I do, big her up and praise her but let's cut down on the hyperbole. I of course recognise that some people will find her stunning or beautiful and that we all have different tastes and opinions but just a bugbear of mine.
Its probably the novelty factor of seeing a new babe which is why they get so much hype, take Nicole snow for instance i think she has a good body but i wouldn't call her stunning or beautiful, personally i find Amanda and Caty hotter than Rosie
10-01-2016 16:33
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

I've always liked Caty but I'm guessing her babeshow days may be over. Amanda has never done it for me, but Rosie is another one of Xpanded cute, pretty babes ie Lenni,Alexa,Tara,Mia. Very promising
10-01-2016 19:07

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles