babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average

juliet on daytime show

hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

juliet on daytime show
Juliet is looking rather fine on the daytime show, pushing the boundaries as usual.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Hope she's on tonight as well!!!
29-04-2009 18:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

RE: juliet on daytime show
just to put the image in your heads for those not watching, tiny little hotpants, giving the term 'upshorts' a whole different meaning seeing as the tiny little white thong underneath is barely covering anything!! very nice to watch in the middle of the afternoon!! juliet is a legend!!
29-04-2009 20:10
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

hedthorn Wrote:Juliet is looking rather fine on the daytime show, pushing the boundaries as usual.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

would anyone else like me love to see alot more of juliet on the day show,i always wanted to see her in the day coz she blows my mind in the evening shows and last week i got my wish when like you all saw in those shorts,looked so hottt,hope to see summer dresses low cut and not wearing anything else well maybe nothing else,braless really does it for me as i think it is so elegant and extremely feminin and sexy as hell lol xxx bit gutted april switched to the night time and on another channel coz what she used to do in the daytime was just simply amazing,like one time she actually changed her top on screen ,i was just amazed even as the camera went out of focus on the crucial stage it was still really nice lol,i love the dayshows coz i think its a whole lot sexy in the outfits the lovely ladies wear for all our veiwing pleasure,thanks for everything ladies,i love you all.your number one fan xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
06-05-2009 12:35
tsurugi Offline
Banned

doubt they will let her she seems to be the only night girl that gets callers
06-05-2009 15:17
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Most improved babe by far! Must use superglue to keep those tiny thongs in place. Mind i am not complaining.Tongue
06-05-2009 15:45
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

SOCATOA Wrote:Most improved babe by far! Must use superglue to keep those tiny thongs in place. Mind i am not complaining.Tongue

i would love to see juliette back on the chatback channel,day or night coz like you know...she used to really push the boundaries and was awsome to watch,best chatback babe i liked with april summer xxx
tiger/pete

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
04-06-2009 19:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I agree that Juliett's night shows went further than most, but has anyone any idea what happened in the two weeks leading up to the disappearance of the night shows? The models didn't even get their tits out - Juliett included?
04-06-2009 20:44
THERude1 Offline

hedthorn Wrote:Juliet is looking rather fine on the daytime show, pushing the boundaries as usual.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I missed that as I keep looking for her in the night. She is the hottest. Lotsof gorgeous women but they never experiment and takechances like her and Anastasia.
13-06-2009 04:39
THERude1 Offline

THERude1 Wrote:

I missed that as I keep looking for her in the night. She is the hottest. Lotsof gorgeous women but they never experiment and takechances like her and Anastasia.

Has Juliet got a website with pics so we don't have to wait on when the camera person feels to show how stunning she is.
13-06-2009 04:41
tsurugi Offline
Banned

chatback is dead so god knows what you have been watching
13-06-2009 04:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV