Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^^ You appear to me as guilty of putting words in my mouth, interpreting what I said for your own convenience as well as making a series of assumptions and claims that I would regard as highly dubious.
You then have the temerity to try and bring my own integrity and character into question on the basis of your own supposition.
Not only that you appear to have largely missed the point of my post. The tone of your initial post re: Scottishbloke spoke volumes and your response to my post spoke even louder.
I feel no need to say any more.
I will leave it for others on here to make their own judgement whichever side of the argument they fall in line with and accept it with good grace.

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 02:44 by Snooks.)
07-01-2016 02:38
Find all posts by this user
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(07-01-2016 02:38 )snookered147 Wrote:  I feel no need to say any more.

Your continued silence is appreciated.

End of subject.
07-01-2016 02:59
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Not everything is fact and figure Admiral.
Have you considered the only reason Robot Devil didn't reveal any names on this speculation was out of respect to whom he heard it? Such people might not want their names plastering all over this forum unannounced.
I don't think he withheld any names born out of questionable credibility, I think it more likely to have stemmed from basic etiquette.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 11:34 by Bandwagon.)
07-01-2016 09:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-01-2016 02:02 )forumdude Wrote:  Who gives a fuck about this he said she said bullshit Rolleyes

She's going...and since she is hopefully it's babestation she's going to!! St66 is a crap channel and lucy zzzzzzzzzara is proving that.

Not sure who the other blonde is and theres no need to find out because she's boring as fuck too shocked

Do you have any proof that kerrie-lee is leaving s66 to back up your claim here that Kerrie-Lee is leaving/going from s66 & joining bs. Far as I'm concerned there isn't any & it's just speculation that kerrie-lee is leaving s66 & joining bs. Still nothing on her Twitter about what her future is on the babeshows

Regarding Lucy Zara & Chessie, you might think they are boring but they seemed to be busy last night so clearly have lots of people who think they aren't boring

Piper Niven Superfan
07-01-2016 10:34
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

i know you rely on twitter and call stats as your fountain of knowledge but there are other ways to get information too
07-01-2016 10:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yes there is other ways to get info, but the most accurate source of info is from the babeshow babes themselves via their social media pages (mainly Twitter). So in this case there is nothing from Kerrie-Lee herself regarding her future on the babeshows so anyone saying she's leaving & joining bs is just speculating & not posting fact

Piper Niven Superfan
07-01-2016 10:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2016 10:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes there is other ways to get info, but the most accurate source of info is from the babeshow babes themselves via their social media pages (mainly Twitter). So in this case there is nothing from Kerrie-Lee herself regarding her future on the babeshows so anyone saying she's leaving & joining bs is just speculating & not posting fact

maybe she could have told a caller of hers or someone she corresponds with by dm on twitter just because isnt public on twitter doesnt mean she hasnt done it a few babes i used to call over the years have told me stuff that i have used but kept there names out of it as sources. mind u almost of all my old sources have left the business so no use to me now Wink

dont know who the main source is so dont know if they right or not just because girls dont make stuff public doesnt mean its not true

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-01-2016 13:29
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(07-01-2016 09:37 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Have you considered the only reason Robot Devil didn't reveal any names on this speculation was out of respect to whom he heard it? Such people might not want their names plastering all over this forum unannounced.

That's not an unreasonable point in itself - after all some people withhold the name of a babe channel girl that they received information from, knowing full well that she wouldn't want her name being bandied around as a source. That's fair enough.

However, it's hard to believe that Scottishbloke or anyone else has their job on the line or anything of real note riding on their stories. What could they possibly need protecting from? Such people aren't exactly shy of expressing their views anyway.
07-01-2016 13:36
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(07-01-2016 10:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 02:02 )forumdude Wrote:  Who gives a fuck about this he said she said bullshit Rolleyes

She's going...and since she is hopefully it's babestation she's going to!! St66 is a crap channel and lucy zzzzzzzzzara is proving that.

Not sure who the other blonde is and theres no need to find out because she's boring as fuck too shocked

Do you have any proof that kerrie-lee is leaving s66 to back up your claim here that Kerrie-Lee is leaving/going from s66 & joining bs. Far as I'm concerned there isn't any & it's just speculation that kerrie-lee is leaving s66 & joining bs. Still nothing on her Twitter about what her future is on the babeshows

Regarding Lucy Zara & Chessie, you might think they are boring but they seemed to be busy last night so clearly have lots of people who think they aren't boring
Do i have proof? Didn't she tweet she was leaving on the 10th of January and weren't you the first person to reply when someone posted about it? Matter of fact you haven't stopped posting about it for a week Rolleyes

I didn't say she was going to bs,I said hopefully she is theres a difference!! Also your opinion on last nights show means absolutely nothing because you say the exact same thing every day good or bad...correct?
07-01-2016 13:58
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

(07-01-2016 13:36 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 09:37 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Have you considered the only reason Robot Devil didn't reveal any names on this speculation was out of respect to whom he heard it? Such people might not want their names plastering all over this forum unannounced.

That's not an unreasonable point in itself - after all some people withhold the name of a babe channel girl that they received information from, knowing full well that she wouldn't want her name being bandied around as a source. That's fair enough.

However, it's hard to believe that Scottishbloke or anyone else has their job on the line or anything of real note riding on their stories. What could they possibly need protecting from? Such people aren't exactly shy of expressing their views anyway.

Well you really do have a thing for Scottishbloke don't you....
07-01-2016 14:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66