Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(07-01-2016 13:36 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 09:37 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Have you considered the only reason Robot Devil didn't reveal any names on this speculation was out of respect to whom he heard it? Such people might not want their names plastering all over this forum unannounced.

That's not an unreasonable point in itself - after all some people withhold the name of a babe channel girl that they received information from, knowing full well that she wouldn't want her name being bandied around as a source. That's fair enough.

However, it's hard to believe that Scottishbloke or anyone else has their job on the line or anything of real note riding on their stories. What could they possibly need protecting from? Such people aren't exactly shy of expressing their views anyway.

i almost thought this was a red letter day where u actually posted some thing sensible, as so much info on here comes from people connected to the channels who if named would stop talking which is why in answer to your earlier post why its allowed on this forum,

but then you come out with this stuff about scottishblobe i would love to know how u came to the conclusion thats where Robot Devil info came from, it's pure conjecture by u that can not be proved and as ever is just being raised by u to prove in you own mind that you are right and anyone else with a differing view to yours is ever a fool or telling a lie

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-01-2016 14:47
Find all posts by this user
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(07-01-2016 13:36 )admiral decker Wrote:  However, it's hard to believe that Scottishbloke or anyone else has their job on the line or anything of real note riding on their stories. What could they possibly need protecting from? Such people aren't exactly shy of expressing their views anyway.

Yes, that is one way of looking at things and in which case you are correct.
However, the point of practising good etiquette still stands. For someone to take it upon themselves (without consent) to label a persons name against a whirlwind of speculation could be considered bad etiquette.
The credibility of the source of information and what they stand to lose or gain is irrelevant.

So in simple terms; not wanting to appear as a shit stirrer.
07-01-2016 15:00
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(07-01-2016 14:47 )winsaw Wrote:  but then you come out with this stuff about scottishblobe i would love to know how u came to the conclusion thats where Robot Devil info came from, it's pure conjecture by u that can not be proved

Can't be proved hey?

Robot Devil confirmed it was Scottishbloke.

In reply to my advise to not spread rumours from Scottishbloke, Robot Devil replied: "I wouldn't normally, you understand, but a couple of other people that I have discussed similar matters to in the past, have said the same thing."

Can't be proved hey?
07-01-2016 15:18
admiral decker Offline

(07-01-2016 14:46 )andyxm715 Wrote:  Well you really do have a thing for Scottishbloke don't you....

No - and it's entirely unreasonable of you to make such a claim.

So far Scottishbloke is the only confirmed source of the story and that's why I referred to him.

If you or anyone else wants to put other names forward as sources then I will happily make reference to those names too.
07-01-2016 15:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ "Make reference" to them in what way?

Is it the sources of the rumour you are dubious of or is it the rumour itself?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-01-2016 15:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-01-2016 15:18 )admiral decker Wrote:  Robot Devil confirmed it was Scottishbloke.

In reply to my advise to not spread rumours from Scottishbloke, Robot Devil replied: "I wouldn't normally, you understand, but a couple of other people that I have discussed similar matters to in the past, have said the same thing."

Can't be proved hey?

i can see i credited you with to much intelligence as you seam to have not under stood what has been posted,

its clear to me that Robot Devil is only admitting to starting the rumor on here, he makes no reference to scottishbloke,
he only states that a number of people he has spoke to told him that she was off to bs

yes you could argue that the post is ambiguous and could be seen a number of ways but that dose not prove your point in anyway,

try again Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-01-2016 15:38
admiral decker Offline

(07-01-2016 15:38 )winsaw Wrote:  its clear to me that Robot Devil is only admitting to starting the rumor on here, he makes no reference to scottishbloke,

You read it in any way you want, dear boy.

You are argue that black's white if it makes you feel happy.

But Robot Devil has confirmed Scottishbloke's name and that is that.
07-01-2016 15:51
admiral decker Offline

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(07-01-2016 15:00 )Bandwagon Wrote:  However, the point of practising good etiquette still stands. For someone to take it upon themselves (without consent) to label a persons name against a whirlwind of speculation could be considered bad etiquette.

Your argument would be stronger if Robot Devil hadn't dropped a huge hint about his sources in the first place.

He may not have named names as such but he gave enough of a clue - how good or bad etiquette is that?
07-01-2016 15:56
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
unreasonable.. you have mentioned Scottishbloke's name 8 times this year so far and we are only on January 7th... Big Laugh

So far Scottishbloke is the only confirmed source of the story and that's why I referred to him. Big Laugh

In post 16899 you put..

Can't be proved hey?

Robot Devil confirmed it was Scottishbloke.

Can't be proved hey?

how is that proof....

the only things Robot Devil has said on the matter are..

to your reply of Scottishbloke
.........possibly. Amongst others well possibly is not confirmed

I wouldn't normally, you understand, but a couple of other people that I have discussed similar matters to in the past, have said the same thing. ... again not confirmed

Has Robot Devil stated in a post or a post from another member confirming Scottishbloke for the source of the information... the answer is NO

as in... yes I confirm that Scottishbloke is the source of the information and not possibly.. amongst others

Now I don't have a problem with talking about what is / not happening with Kerrie Lee, but this whole Scottishbloke this Scottishbloke that, not naming any names.. but Scottishbloke said this... Scottishbloke said that...

Are you some sort of obsessed Scottishbloke fanboy...
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 16:04 by andyxm715.)
07-01-2016 16:00
admiral decker Offline

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(07-01-2016 16:00 )andyxm715 Wrote:  Are you some sort of obsessed Scottishbloke fanboy...

No, but you clearly are.
07-01-2016 16:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66