babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Should There Be A New Domination/Dungeon Set On Babestation?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Should There Be A New Domination/Dungeon Set On Babestation?

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Should There Be A New Domination/Dungeon Set On Babestation?
^ Did you see 'Mistress Lucy'?

[Image: image-C2D3_56A00CF6.jpg]

[Image: image-CF23_56A00CF6.jpg]

[Image: image-E4FB_56A00CF6.jpg]

She looked 'pretty good' ( Rolleyes ) , and no need for a new 'dungeon'!
20-01-2016 22:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

^Yeah I liked the corset, the amount of cleavage was incredible, also I loved the thigh-high boots which she kept using to kick the camera. laugh

Check out Sarah Daniel's OnlyFans page - https://onlyfans.com/officialsarahdaniel

THERE'S ONLY ONE SARAH DANIEL!
20-01-2016 23:25
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(20-01-2016 20:41 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Lori doesn’t take 'clothes', of any description, seriously! bladewave
Rolleyes

She probably isn't cut out for dom then, although I admit I haven't called her to put this to the test.
21-01-2016 11:10

^ I strongly suspect that Lori would be good at whatever she 'turns her hand to', so DOM probably wouldn't be a problem Rolleyes (not being interested in DOM, I'll leave others to confirm/deny, but dan_master might be the man to ask?).

For me, the problem lies with her apparent aversion to clothing, of any kind - boring bra/panties is more or less all we get, sadly - and even they don't last long, as she always wants to get naked asap! Sad

I've contacted BS to suggest that she might incorporate some outfits, at least some of the time, but it appears to have 'fallen on deaf ears' Sad Perhaps, if more people were to contact them, there might be a better chance of some improvement? Even if the majority of the audience is obsessed with 'babe channel nudity', I fail to see what harm the, much needed IMO, added variety of sexy outfits would do? Huh Sad

It wasn't always this way, of course, as she wore plenty of sexy outfits back in the 'good old days'. bladewave Sad
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2016 16:12 by Censorship :-(.)
21-01-2016 16:07
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

(21-01-2016 16:07 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^ I strongly suspect that Lori would be good at whatever she 'turns her hand to', so DOM probably wouldn't be a problem Rolleyes (not being interested in DOM, I'll leave others to confirm/deny, but dan_master might be the man to ask?).

I'm probably not the best person to ask if you want a balanced view...laugh

(01-06-2015 22:37 )dan_master Wrote:  I think she is suited to doing the domination shows, She was wearing the same outfit as before only that she wore stilettos instead of her thigh high boots that she had on last time, but these are only minor details, It was still a treat. Tongue

(15-06-2015 22:53 )dan_master Wrote:  But even only wearing a tight black dress with a see through top bit covering her beautiful boobs, the thigh high boots were defiantly missed in this section, she still maintained her dominance over her slaves, promising to ruin them throughout. laugh

(22-09-2015 22:14 )dan_master Wrote:  She got right into character and said about how dominant she felt with the whip she had in her hand and it showed answering the phone by saying "Hi your through to Mistress Lori, who the fuck is this" laugh

Lets hope Mistress Lori will be back again soon. Big Grin

Check out Sarah Daniel's OnlyFans page - https://onlyfans.com/officialsarahdaniel

(This post was last modified: 21-01-2016 20:59 by dan_master.)
21-01-2016 20:57
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

(26-01-2016 02:26 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Given the rarity of Lori and shoes being in the same room together, let alone her actually wearing them Rolleyes , I thought I'd better provide some documentary evidence! eek Rolleyes

{snip}

I'm not sure even a naked Mistress Lori can make this set work as a Domination set, bladewave

They've actually managed to put Domination sections in a worse set than the alleyway and they both could have been epic with the return of Mistress Lori tonight and Mistress Preeti making a rare appearance last week. annoyed

26-01-2016 03:32
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

Just over a year later and nothing has changed, Huh

We voted in the Poll in favour of a new Domination/Dungeon Set and to my mind we have seen the allyway set which was used for Domination sections on the show used less, bladewave

I'm guessing this isn't a priority for everyone on here, but hey surely any new sets would by welcomed by all at this stage... Rolleyes

18-01-2017 16:54
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Bring back the Shower/Sauna set.... I'm with TB on that front.... Dom scenes i find terrific...
.. ally boring to the point of falling asleep 2 minutes in.
18-01-2017 22:20
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

No.

I don't like Dom/S+M and dingy dark dungeon sets.

Personally I say we need more girl-next-door types and black girls and girls dressed like Fox News babes.
19-01-2017 07:35

As before, no interest in DOM, but the outfits are usually good, so 'yes' from me.

As for sauna/shower sets, I find them terrific...
...ally boring to the point of falling asleep 2 minutes in Rolleyes . Just another excuse for 'Boring Babe Channel Nudity'. bladewave ZZZzzzzzzzz
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2017 16:20 by Censorship :-(.)
19-01-2017 16:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV