Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Lack of movement

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Lack of movement
(26-01-2016 01:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes they are there for the conversation. their job on s66 is to bring in the calls, it isn't mainly about movement

Their job, at 66 anyway, is no longer just about bringing in the calls. Things have moved on over the last 18months. The girls can no longer afford to ignore the cams unfortunately (see Evelyn's recent capitulation to them).

It is about enticing all forms customer interaction, particularly those that lead to the paying kind of interaction. Movement should be an even more integral part of what they do than it's ever been.

Instead girls often stare at their laptop or fiddle with their mobile as if technology itself will just provide.

Tech is a tool not an end in itself. It has to be worked with like everything else. Overestimate its capacity to just bring you what you need and you'll likely be disappointed. Use it as a method to deliver your message - whatever you are selling -and who knows how it might benefit you.

The girls are now selling more than calls. Movement is now key - crucial.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-01-2016 15:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

Speaking of lack of movement, Adebayor has signed for Palace.
26-01-2016 17:29
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

:
(26-01-2016 17:29 )MM32DD Wrote:  Speaking of lack of movement, Adebayor has signed for Palace.
Big Grin
made me chuckleBounce

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
26-01-2016 18:02
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

That lazy cunt has been paid £6 million in wages since he last played for Spurs.
He is king of the freeloaders.
Some of dem babeshow girls wouldn't like that.Big Laugh
26-01-2016 18:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

It took Paige 4 hours 18 minutes to change position today, that must be the record, the question is which girl is going to try and break it lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-01-2016 18:24
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

The only girl capable of beating her is Stacey Robyn.
Both her and Paige are the same. They just plonk themselves on their fronts and stay there all shift.
At least Stacey has a minor excuse, she is very good on perve cam.

Paige has no excuse. She wasn't like this on RLC so it is not like she doesn't know how to put on a show. Huh
Maybe they wouldn't let her laze around all day. Maybe they actually said we want you to earn what we pay you?

P.S when i said Stacey has an excuse it ain't much of one. She should be trying to bring in calls when she has no one on perve cam.

I have stated in numerous posts there is no excuse for lack of movement on day or night shows.

The whole point of the shows is to show the girls body off in as many different positions and poses. Hopefully enticing people to call.

Lack of movement really is my biggest pet hate on these channels in recent years. Huh
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 18:55 by Block.)
26-01-2016 18:51
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

I'm afraid my fellow forum pervs we are in the age of the death of channel babes...the golden age is over... I gave up ranting about this as I always got the same drivel, Ofcom, producers, tv restrictions, etc etc etc. The thing is we shouldn't have to have this PC crap it's a wank channel...a Fucking PHONE SEX LINE?? What is the point if the girls gonna lie there and talk about the weather? And some silly innuendo? Before daytime was a place for a sank with the girls wearing more and being a little discreet about it and night time.was the filth now daytime is let's have a little chat.... Best thing is we all just watch and admire a few babes and if they show something and dress revealing all well an good if not who cares...but I defo am not spending any of my hard earned cash on some stroppy little princesses lying on the couch as if they in front of their favourite soaps!

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
27-01-2016 12:29
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

He achievement that Tiffany is another statue annoyed
[Image: tif.jpg]

She was the only girl we can see stand up Sad
27-01-2016 12:42
2015watcher Away
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

Lol nearly 4 years on and this thread is more relevant than ever Big Laugh Tongue Rolleyes

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
leaving forum
01-01-2020 22:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

That's why I feel if the channels finally kicked out the bed sets for good and put in sets that made the babes interact more on a call, then the studios and the channels would probably enter a new era on the shows and the Studios themselves be sending the message that Block mentioned in 2016 - We will pay you what we pay you girls if you use the set more and ban them from having their mobiles on the set.
Do feel the image of the babe channel bed set has to be banished in the 2020's. The short lived Sin TV pretty much tried to be different so did RLC with their sets, and to be honest there's only so much movement a babe can do in a office set or bed set.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2020 06:49 by lovebabes56.)
02-01-2020 06:46