babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat, Caps & Vids
(28-01-2016 16:49 )KerrAvon Wrote:  You probably have to give some credit for her enthusiasm as there's not enough of that on the channels, & she's probably the latest buzz.

But nah, I just don't fancy her at all, no amount of oil or pussy slips will change that either lol. She ain't really got the body for a lot of outfits either. I honestly think the entire BS roster of night babes has her beat on looks/body, so pretty strange signing for me.

I generally agree Kerrie isn't really Babestation quality looks wise although i think she is hotter than 2 or 3 of the BS girls, i think she is quite young so she might look better in a couple of years if she fills out a bit, some girls looked bang average when they first started on the babeshows but now they look great, even Tori wasn't quite the goddess she is now back in 2008 because she was only about 19 or 20

I can understand why BS have signed Kerrie as she has a good attitude and she can't be described as a lazy or dull performer, i don't find Beth attractive at all but she's still a good performer and is reliable

If a girl is a munter and is lazy and boring then i'll complain about a babechannel signing her, sometimes i think we tend to wear rose tinted glasses i like Cali Garcia and Alice Goodwin but they are average/boring performers
28-01-2016 19:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2016 19:04 )MM32DD Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 22:17 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 21:07 )MM32DD Wrote:  

Not just for her natural tits but her beauty, her sultriness, her cutglass voice and intelligence. Lola Knight knocks the template babes like Tori Lee and Kerrie Lee into a cocked hat.
Really? you've changed your tune from a couple of weeks ago how convenient Smile

(15-01-2016 19:19 )MM32DD Wrote:  Absolutely adore Tori. Such a pretty face and cracking big boobs.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2016 19:31 by Joey 27.)
28-01-2016 19:24
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

(28-01-2016 19:24 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 19:04 )MM32DD Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 22:17 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 21:07 )MM32DD Wrote:  

Not just for her natural tits but her beauty, her sultriness, her cutglass voice and intelligence. Lola Knight knocks the template babes like Tori Lee and Kerrie Lee into a cocked hat.

(15-01-2016 19:19 )MM32DD Wrote:  Absolutely adore Tori. Such a pretty face and cracking big boobs.

Wow, you've gone raking. That's...

I do adore her but she is a template babe who is not fit to unhook Lola's enormous brassiere.
28-01-2016 19:31
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i can't be bothered to play my fave babe is better/hotter than your fave babe, all i will say is it makes more sense for BS to sign Kerrie Lee than Lola Knight even though i don't really like either of them
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2016 19:38 by Joey 27.)
28-01-2016 19:37
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

(28-01-2016 19:37 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i can't be bothered to play my fave babe is better/hotter than your fave babe, all i will say is it makes more sense for BS to sign Kerrie Lee than Lola Knight even though i don't really like either of them

I think everyone needs to just take a deep breath and calm down.
28-01-2016 19:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have said before Kerrie does appear to be the 'Marmite' figure to trump them all.

She is unique in her look, I can't think of another babe of her dimensions on the channels.
Personally I like that but I also like her old style attitude from a bygone era that I outlined in my previous post.

To me Kerrie is a one off in every sense.
A real character, a bit bonkers in a good way, very much up front and no nonsense in her approach. She gives no impression of trying to be something she is not.
She seems almost too genuine for her own good Blush.
But also very professional at her core.
She handled her exit from S66 in an extremely mature and dignified fashion and made sure not to burn any bridges.
There is more to this lass than might meet the eye imo.

The babeshow arena is awash with divas and BS has it's fair share. I cannot deny this is a sink or swim defining move for Kerrie. This represents her ultimate test. She is heading into a pond of pretty humungous metaphorical fish of a mentality far different to her own imo.
How the other babes at BS react to her will be interesting because of her personality.
If she is embraced by her new BS colleagues in the way I hope she will be then this move imo will work extremely well.
A bit of Kerrie Lee approach rubbing off on some of the other BS babes I think would be a very positive thing.
By the same token I think Kerrie can learn a lot from the other BS babes too.
Especially the likes of Dannii Harwood who I hope can help bring a more erotic side to Kerrie and her performances.
Dannii after all in my eyes is the greatest of all time.
Always good to learn from the best.
In my view this was an opportunity Kerrie had to take on.
Yes it might fail, I admit that but it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 08:12 by Snooks.)
28-01-2016 19:44
Lionel Away
Senior Poster

Great news Kerrie is going to BS, hopefully she will go full frontal on Ch 174 and change her mind about featuring on Unleashed.

I personally think she has a fantastic figure and her energy and desire to be naked will be a great asset for this channel.
28-01-2016 20:57
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Well if she does go naked all the time she can at least share outfit costs with Lori. They'll both have change from a tenner per annum Big Grin
28-01-2016 21:03
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

ThIs mm 2nd is obsessed!!,
Ain't you heard no publicity is bad publicity! , so if you enjoy insult young girls,like a bitchy school yard bullyannoyed!annoyed!carry on. I bet they love you for creating such a buzz regarding kerrie Lees debut
28-01-2016 22:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Like her or not like her, you can't deny the power of her bum! I've seen her bum, and it is REAL!!!

I'm a bum bum man, so while I don't always love her sessions, having her on Babestation is a great thing. There will be more bum bum, nude bum bum, and probably standing bum bum, oiled bum bum and POV bum bum.

Big Grin
28-01-2016 22:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV