No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat, Caps & Vids
Solo=right.
Standing set=right.
Oil=right.
Non-fantasy outfits=right.
Changes of scenery=right.
Channel=right for now.

That'll do for me! Follow Olivia's example with the levels and you can't go far wrong Kerrie-Lee. So far so good.Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-02-2016 01:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(02-02-2016 01:31 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Solo=right.
Standing set=right.
Oil=right.
Non-fantasy outfits=right.
Changes of scenery=right.
Channel=right for now.

That'll do for me! Follow Olivia's example with the levels and you can't go far wrong Kerrie-Lee. So far so good.Smile

You forgot 2 thing's no Laptop or Perv cam

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
02-02-2016 01:37
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

That's is want you call a great show in an alley with oil she is such a good performer when let off the leash

02-02-2016 02:12
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

You forgot the no logo man insight

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
02-02-2016 02:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Have to say good performance first night only wish she would turn down the essex on the mic. Needs to develop and Posh phone voice for the mic Wink if she did that prob be unstoppable Wink

not against her essex accent persay just need to calm it down a few notchs. I mean im guessing Kandi and louise tone down the scouse. i know alex adams used to calm down her lancastrian and im sure tori lee tones down her geordie one a little or Caty Cole and amanda toned down the glaswegian Wink

only complaint brilliant performance last night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 05:29 by HannahsPet.)
02-02-2016 05:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

After some understandable early wonderment as to her new surroundings Shy Kerrie just expressed herself very naturally and gave BS a flavour of what she can bring.
She is unique in so many ways.
Imo she gives BS a twist and a type of spark they don't otherwise have, a body shape like no other and movement style like no other. As she works her way through the sets each night in her own inimitable style I imagine those at BS Towers with beaming smiles saying to themselves "What on earth have we acquired here? This is extrordinary." And it is.
Really remarkable.
Kerrie is like a force of nature.
A little nervous and overwhelmed initially but warming to her task with purpose and appreciation of what her surroundings offer her. I had a call with her while she was naked in her second sauna stint and her enthusiasm and excitement was joy. Pure joy. She loves it.
Such pure and honest endeavour is so refreshing.
I hope she never loses that as it is incredibly rare on nights.
She is one babe that I almost want to succeed more than any other because her attitude is so refreshingly different.
It is like a nightshow performer from a bygone age Shy.

Kerrie Lee Cowan - You make me smile Smile.
Be proud.
Be very proud.
You done good.
No in fact scrap that.
You done great Heart.

02-02-2016 08:15
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(02-02-2016 01:37 )darren73 Wrote:  You forgot 2 thing's no Laptop or Perv cam

The perv cam concept is a good one. It is its overemphasis and poor use that can burden a show. It's a tricky balance to pull off particularly on a night show where it requires the constant attention of a crew member in order not to restrict the babe with having to control it - something never going to be easy in the generally economical world of babe show production.

Done any other way a night show can't build and intensify into the perfect storm of horny calls that it should as the babes' focus is spoilt.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-02-2016 08:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-01-2016 19:44 )snookered147 Wrote:  I have said before Kerrie does appear to be the 'Marmite' figure to trump them all.

She is unique in her look, I can't think of another babe of her dimensions on the channels.
Personally I like that but I also like her old style attitude from a bygone era that I outlined in my previous post.

To me Kerrie is a one off in every sense.
A real character, a bit bonkers in a good way, very much up front and no nonsense in her approach. She gives no impression of trying to be something she is not.
She seems almost too genuine for her own good Blush.
But also very professional at her core.
She handled her exit from S66 in an extremely mature and dignified fashion and made sure not to burn any bridges.
There is more to this lass than might meet the eye imo.

The babeshow arena is awash with divas and BS has it's fair share. I cannot deny this is a sink or swim defining move for Kerrie. This represents her ultimate test. She is heading into a pond of pretty humungous metaphorical fish of a mentality far different to her own imo.
How the other babes at BS react to her will be interesting because of her personality.
If she is embraced by her new BS colleagues in the way I hope she will be then this move imo will work extremely well.
A bit of Kerrie Lee approach rubbing off on some of the other BS babes I think would be a very positive thing.
By the same token I think Kerrie can learn a lot from the other BS babes too.
Especially the likes of Dannii Harwood who I hope can help bring a more erotic side to Kerrie and her performances.
Dannii after all in my eyes is the greatest of all time.
Always good to learn from the best.
In my view this was an opportunity Kerrie had to take on.
Yes it might fail, I admit that but it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

The bit I've highlighted in bold from snookered's post is why I love kerrie-lee. She's got a unique look & is a one off in every sense. I love that she's refreshingly bonkers (in a good way) and a real character, yet as you say she's very professional too and agree handled her exit from s66 in a mature & dignified way.

As for last night thought she had a brilliant debut on bs, best babe on nights last night. She was her usual fun, bubbly & lively self in each stint she did both on the mic & off it. Also included the very hot sight of her naked & oiled up.

Agree it's a sink or swim defining more for her and her ultimate test and will be interested to see how the other bs babes react to her and a move she had to take if she ever got it

At the moment I think Kerrie-Lee will swim well at bs and the other bs babes will react well to her. She will only get better once she's settled in at bs and got used to everything, including the selling of pics & vids etc

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 12:12 by Rammyrascal.)
02-02-2016 11:36
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Wow what a show i have never been so happy for a babe after moving channels was a bit worried at first when she wasn't getting any caller's but after first break it was all Kerrie her performance was great to watch none of this waiting around to see what was happening next she went from one postion to another it was a joy to watch didn't get to bed until 3.30 this morning can't wait for tonight she is starting at 9 pm again

P.S. Great work on the vids SMC

02-02-2016 11:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV