babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Very good entertaining nightshow from Kerrie-Lee last night including unleashing the oil. So far Kerrie-Lee has been very good to start 2017

Piper Niven Superfan
04-01-2017 10:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

No kerrie tonight, she is taking it off as she is feeling a bit tired after all the shows she has done in the last few weeks

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-01-2017 22:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2017 22:24 )winsaw Wrote:  No kerrie tonight, she is taking it off as she is feeling a bit tired after all the shows she has done in the last few weeks

Very sensible. So that's why Charley Green is on all night instead of from 6.00pm until 1.00am! So presumably (hopefully!) only 4 girls tonight!?i
05-01-2017 00:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-01-2017 22:24 )winsaw Wrote:  No kerrie tonight, she is taking it off as she is feeling a bit tired after all the shows she has done in the last few weeks

that's understandable and does explain why Charley Green has switched from a half nightshow to a full nightshow.

hope Kerrie-Lee has a good rest and comes back soon

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2017 00:42
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

WHAT THE FUCK.Big Laugh

So she's taking it off cause she feels tired?? That is so funny and is so stupid.Big Laugh

She hasn't done that much hard work in the last few weeks.

Other babes on this channel have been working throughout the month of December and back to back nights over Xmas and New Year. Such as Preeti, Priya, Nicole and Ashley Emma.

But I don't hear them moaning and saying they feel tired so that want to or deserve to take the night off.Big Laugh

If this is true, then this girl needs to grow up and come into the real world.

People go to work everyday and work twice as hard, but they can't take the time off cause they feel tired. They would get sacked if they said that to their manager. Or maybe their manger would laugh and say if you don't want to be here there's the door and I'll find someone who does want to be here.

All these other babes have been on these channels for years and and been working longer shifts aweek but they don't complain.

But hay this is just my opinion on the situation. Just makes me laugh tho.Big Laugh

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
05-01-2017 01:28
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

New bs vid

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
06-01-2017 17:48
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Although I'm not a fan I was sorry to see that she was unable to do her last shift. After the problems she had last year it's probably sensible that she listens to her body and does not risk making herself ill. If this makes her more thoughtful about the shift patterns she does (the girls are consulted about what patterns they would like and have to approve the shifts they are given before they are confirmed) then it will be good for her I believe.

I wonder if BS will apply the possible sanctions that all the girls are subject to if they miss a shift - a fine and fewer shifts the following month.
06-01-2017 18:15
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(06-01-2017 18:15 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Although I'm not a fan I was sorry to see that she was unable to do her last shift. After the problems she had last year it's probably sensible that she listens to her body and does not risk making herself ill. If this makes her more thoughtful about the shift patterns she does (the girls are consulted about what patterns they would like and have to approve the shifts they are given before they are confirmed) then it will be good for her I believe.

I wonder if BS will apply the possible sanctions that all the girls are subject to if they miss a shift - a fine and fewer shifts the following month.

thats a great post mate Cool

i don't think she will be punished as she was helping out covering shifts and just over did it, thankfully unlike the people rex has worked for bs have been very good to kerrie since her problem last year and helped her out a lot as any good employer would with any employee in those circumstances

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-01-2017 18:50
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

So can someone please tell me what happened to her last year? What happened to her body? I don't know. Thanks.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
07-01-2017 00:10
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

I spoke to her recently & she did say that Babestation bosses had been very supportive since she returned after her long break, but rather than jump back to working loads of shifts she decided to do just 1 a week, which she felt was manageable. Her response to me was "I would prefer to do 1 night where I can put on a really good show " then put pressure on myself to do more & end up not happy with myself for doing a substandard show" Kerrie-Lee takes pride in her work & is quite obsessive about putting on a good show that she is proud of. Heart
07-01-2017 18:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV