babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat, Caps & Vids
Top debut from Kerrie, my favourite bit was with the jeans in the alley, and being a freeviewer, it's the first time to see her new shape on a big screen, and it is quite something, even more so when slathered in oil.
I don't mind her chavvy speak on the mic, I think that is part of her charm and sets her apart (it maybe depends what part of the country you're from, as to how you take all that). There is a danger, though, that she will out-Essex Danni Essex, can you imagine the two of them together (mmmm Tongue )
02-02-2016 12:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i would say thats one of the best ever debuts on a channel by a girl, Kerrie was an unstoppable force of nature last night, thats how you win over new fans Cool,
props to bs for just letting her go for it, this could be a perfect match of girl and channel,
noticed Lucy was getting a bit playful with her, am thinking naked oil 241 on bsx Big Grin

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-02-2016 12:46
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2016 12:33 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Top debut from Kerrie, my favourite bit was with the jeans in the alley, and being a freeviewer, it's the first time to see her new shape on a big screen, and it is quite something, even more so when slathered in oil.
I don't mind her chavvy speak on the mic, I think that is part of her charm and sets her apart (it maybe depends what part of the country you're from, as to how you take all that). There is a danger, though, that she will out-Essex Danni Essex, can you imagine the two of them together (mmmm Tongue )

That won't happen for a while as unfortunately Danni Levy is injured and can't do nights at present.
02-02-2016 12:52
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Caps & Vids
The best debut in the history of bs she wasted little time getting naked and that is pretty awesome for your debut and to do that on your first night is unbelievable she is an early contender to be my babe of the year and my new number 1 favourite great pussy slips along the way aswell but she didn't care she let it all hang out which is what I want to see

Also I thank you all for the videos you shared they are a must watch Big Grin

Could she take over the reign of my queen Amelia we will see. She is fast becoming to

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
02-02-2016 12:58
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Well I think that the accent is all part of the charm. Just to rub everyones nose in it again ( Bounce ) that's exactly what she's like in person. A bit larie and a bit chippy. Too many of these ladies from the regions seem to have lost their regional accents and adopted some sort of Home Counties bollocky accent; Lexi and Dannii H, your from Wales - what the fuck is going on therebladewave

And also, if you take out the fake boobs, that bendy little body is the nearest thing I've seen to the great Jo Guest in her youth. And that my friends, is a hell of a compliment.

Just hacked off I'm stuck in Portugal for the next 8 weeks and can't call (spent three hours last night pissing about with proxies to no fucking purpose)
02-02-2016 13:00
skully Offline

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Kerrie Lee's thread is now two, you can find the caps and videos here.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
02-02-2016 13:05
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

[split] Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Caps & Vids
She's clearly not your standard and some people will like that and some won't but personally i think its good to mix it up and have different time of babes. One thing you have to say is her body is amazingly toned.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
02-02-2016 13:06
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Great start to Kerrie's BS careerTongue Great signing BSWink
02-02-2016 13:12
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

i was only making the comment because feel thats the only part that was a weakness in my opinion . dont want her to lose the accent all together just a lil tone down and she would be 100% i mean im sure we all have too persona's a informal and a business persona we use in our day to day life

She was definately the star of last night didnt really watch her on S66 because i hate S66 Tongue but she is a good addition to the gang

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-02-2016 13:32
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great first night at BS from Kerrie last night,BOTN by a big margin,however i would exercise some caution here,she was far more willing to put a proper show on than anyone has for a long time,even during the Sky only bit at 11.30,which is not only rare,its the sort of performance that BS dont normally provide for long periods.in summary she is a good signing but i suspect she will be tamed down as time goes on.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

im always open to positive change
02-02-2016 14:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV