babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Chat Back Discussion Thread

T-850 Offline
Huge Member

RE: Chat Back Discussion Thread
I think Charlie is best suited on the day show, she looks hotter with clothes on.
30-04-2009 19:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

What did you guys think of last night? I couldn't stand watching it cause all you saw was half of Juliet Sad, Even when she was in the kitchen & on the Sofa you got to see F all Sad.

Sorry for not calling you last night Juliet, I don't see the point in wasting money on something i can't see Sad. I'll talk to you again some time but while the screens are like that i'll not bother kisses

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
01-05-2009 10:55
tsurugi Offline
Banned

last night was just a cheap rip off of elite
01-05-2009 15:12
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

What they did last night was a good idea, if there's only going to be 1 girl on don't put any graphics on 960 then us callers can ring 962 that means there's nothing spoiling the view.

What do you guys think?

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 10:21 by SirAssAlot.)
06-05-2009 10:15
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

Tintin Wrote:What they did last night was a good idea, if there's only going to be 1 girl on don't put any graphics on 960 then us callers can ring 962 that means there's nothing spoiling the view.

What do you guys think?

Not enough top TV producer idiots running chatback to mis-spell a girls name twice on two channels at the same time!
Good ideas are at a bit of a premium at chatback, so dont expect too much.
06-05-2009 13:47
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder if someone could help me, i'm getting a bit confused. I don't know how liecensies work for these channels fucking hell i can't spell the word. I was led to believe that no titties were allowed on this channel and this is what happenedfor the last two nights. Then last night juliet came on with borat and for half an hour got her titties out. Then after her break she was all covered up again until later on when she got her titties out again. Now i've got no problem if they're not allowed to strip but it seems they have different rules for different days, or are they just making them up as they go along.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
09-05-2009 05:24
phallusfungus Away

thinwhiteduke Wrote:I wonder if someone could help me, i'm getting a bit confused. I don't know how liecensies work for these channels fucking hell i can't spell the word. I was led to believe that no titties were allowed on this channel and this is what happenedfor the last two nights. Then last night juliet came on with borat and for half an hour got her titties out. Then after her break she was all covered up again until later on when she got her titties out again. Now i've got no problem if they're not allowed to strip but it seems they have different rules for different days, or are they just making them up as they go along.

Well, I can help you to spell the word licence. Smile But I'm sorry I can't answer the legal aspects of your post. Don't worry about it, you can always switch over to another channel to see boobies. However, I have an even better idea. Wink Have a look at this webcams site http://www.myfreecams.com. If you flick through the different chatrooms you are sure to come across a few girls who are completely naked without even having to pay for the pleasure. Some very tasty bints in there. It's sure to give you some satisfaction if you are getting frustrated with the stuff on TV. Big Grin

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2009 13:41 by phallusfungus.)
09-05-2009 13:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV