Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

[Subject removed by Forum Admin]

sasha Offline
Senior Poster

RE: [Subject removed by Forum Admin]
Hi babe,

Just think Sonia is out of order saying 'I'm full of shit ' and I'm making an arse of myself.

What the hell have I done to you for you to turn this on me?

Ass2Cam Wrote:JULIET- BangBabes wrote something bad about Sonia Wild Ex Bangbabe lady so she joined the forum, The rest you know cause the threads are still there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
23-10-2008 15:58
Find all posts by this user
MissWild Offline
Apprentice Poster

sasha Wrote:Hi babe,

Just think Sonia is out of order saying 'I'm full of shit ' and I'm making an arse of myself.

What the hell have I done to you for you to turn this on me?

Ass2Cam Wrote:JULIET- BangBabes wrote something bad about Sonia Wild Ex Bangbabe lady so she joined the forum, The rest you know cause the threads are still there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

Sasha I do apologise..have spoken to Mark and Jamie and realise you have nothing to do with this but Juliet named you in the original post as though you were in it together...sorry you have had to put up with crap too..pity people dont have better things to do with their time...but it seems the majority are sorted on here so I will be popping back...hope all is good with you..did enjoy working with ye and wondered myself why you would get involved in this...anyway time to move on...hope to meet with you again sometime hun!! Big Grin

Sonia x
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2008 16:53 by MissWild.)
23-10-2008 16:09
amdixon_1 Offline
Senior Poster

Can someone please tell me what is going on in this thread, what have I missed? You can PM me if you like. Cheers.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2008 17:21 by amdixon_1.)
23-10-2008 17:19
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

I don't know any of the girls, I don't know what this is about, Who am i, where am i, WTF is going on, I need to lie down!
23-10-2008 18:01
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Well hello there MissWild,welcome to our humble abode. You dont know it yet but you and i will be making sweet sweet music together one day lol

All joking aside welcome to the site...your very easy on the eyes
23-10-2008 18:31
No 1 felcher Offline
Apprentice Poster

hm i would like to add my name to the list of people that dont know whats happening here the message was deleted by forum admin and i wanna know just out of being a nosey bastard lol so if someone could pm me what happened i'll appreciate it but anyways hey sonia hot pics Smile
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2008 08:08 by No 1 felcher.)
26-10-2008 07:59
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles