Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Slip of the Day - Chat Section

terence Offline

RE: Slip Of The Day
^it's studio66 being careful about compliance, got absolutely nothing to do with 'special privileges'.

it's not that hard to grasp really. Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
06-03-2016 14:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LuvsLucyAnne Offline
Account Closed

Fernandas plastic tits are over rated anyway plenty of better slippers out there.

Long live slips!
06-03-2016 14:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The issue with Fernanda is quite simple.

Her outfits are provocative - hence her popularity and getting more attention from those who would report misdemeanors to Ofcom.

Having such videos, caps within the compliance period just makes it easier for the 'reporter'.

But maybe those who see it different would be happy to pick up the tab when s66 get fined. But maybe not.
06-03-2016 18:10
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

(06-03-2016 18:10 )DB83 Wrote:  The issue with Fernanda is quite simple.

Her outfits are provocative - hence her popularity and getting more attention from those who would report misdemeanors to Ofcom.

Having such videos, caps within the compliance period just makes it easier for the 'reporter'.

But maybe those who see it different would be happy to pick up the tab when s66 get fined. But maybe not.

Well explained DB83. Let me further elaborate.

People that a new to these forums or to watching the Babeshows might not realise. The shows went through a period where they were constantly being targeted by ofcunt.
In particular Fernanda was unfairly targeted. (maybe due to the fact that she has big boobs, her risque outfits and seductive voice).
She wasn't really doing anything vastly different than any of the other girls at the time though.

S66 were found to be in breach on 3 occasions in the day. All 3 occasions were with Fernanda, (just a coincidence or was she being targeted?bladewave)

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binarie...obb252.pdf

Look at page 46 & 47^.

This is why S66 took the decision with Fernanda vids.
Obviously they don't want a fine.

The decision has nothing to do with Fernanda herself.
It is nothing to do with her thinking she is special or a primadonna.
In fact she is very down to earth and likes to entertain her fans.
She is one of the babes that would put on better shows if she was allowed. She isn't one of these girls who says i ain't showing you anything or teasing you any till you tip me 50 quid.

By the way this was the last incidence of a dayshow being found in breach.
It's time they started pushing the boudaries a bit more in my opinion.

Like i have said before ofcunt isn't concerned about the odd nip slip here and there. It seems to be when a channel flaunts the rules for a prolonged period of time.

Wow, that post was longer than i meant it to be.eekBig Grin

Lets get back to posting caps and vids of all the girls we can post,
(oh, and save up Fern slips up for 8 weeks and then post,[include the broadcast date though to prove it is more than 8 weeks]).

Everyone enjoys a good nip slip, Get posting all them lovely NIPPLES boys and girls!!!!!HeartHeart

P.S shouldn't all this chat be in this thread.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=67380
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 11:34 by Block.)
07-03-2016 11:31
Cjcpop2007 Offline
Senior Poster

I agree with many of the posts about Fernanda, nipples are just nipples, we men have nipples. I live in the U.S. and we have FCC rules that are similar to ofcom during daytime. I understand that Studio 66 have rules and doesn't want any fines because of Fernanda's nipples and revealing provocative outfits. This site has rules that have to be followed, I feel that if Studio 66 doesn't want to be targeted, why not move Fernanda back to night shows and not worry what she does. She only works part time for 14 hours a week. Just my opinion on this issue.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 14:33 by Cjcpop2007.)
07-03-2016 14:20
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Slip of the Day - Chat Section
(06-03-2016 13:00 )skully Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 11:02 )Bantams Wrote:  I've heard this said before but never known why? What's so special about her that she gets special privileges? It didn't used to be the case with her. Is she royalty all of a sudden now

If you take a look in the S66 section you'll see a post made by Terence (here)...

Quote:Studio 66 have decided that videos can be posted without waiting 8 weeks provided that any accidental non-compliant footage is removed (slips, unfortunate flashes, apparent rubbing etc). However, Fernanda's videos are excluded from this, so still 8 weeks for those.
Our video posters will be contacted with regards to this change. If you haven't been in the next few days, please contact one of us for more details.

So although we are letting some things slide, we are being strict with Fernanda due to her having her own delay of 8 weeks.
It's an issue of compliance, not privilege Rolleyes

If they slip they slip
If they want it removed remove it
Personal rights ect

I love slips and the thread
I only dislike how much the shows have changed in relation to the on-screen babes not looking bored shirtless all the time with no interactivity for the TV and also some channels showing on the telly that their babes have a webcam between their legs ?

Fair enough its an internet channel but why is it to the expense of the TV feed when sometimes they can't even be arsed actually showing the babes with below the shoulders not in view ? Seems really weird but yep

The shows rules babes need to be a lot less restrained in their rights

Having to wear super glue or tape being forced to not move or whatever
Can't be healthy for anyone

This nation seems to if changed loads
What happened to all the interactive shows ect were u could text and that having them read out getting the babes to have a laugh when they were not on the fone to fill the gaps

Anyways it's all about slips this thread
I just don't think something so harmless can be so misinterpreted by so many
A fit birds with her tits falling out certainly ain't offensive to me as long as the babes having fun with it aswel
Theirs is an option aswel for who it might offend and that is the TV guide/channel up/down feature on their remote control ?

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 17:59 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
07-03-2016 17:56
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

P's was surprised when I seen this thread just when I came to the forum after I got in from work at half five an I was only gonna say in the usual thread
Seen Emma C just before I went to work and started recording and had a quick check an she did a nice little show if her right bar Surprised The most I've seen to be honest so I recorded about 3 hours till the programme finished at eleven but it was nice seeing her and nice seeing she was being so nice laugh
Sorry if my above comments are not relevant to this thread but thought I best had get the thread back on track an say I'm surprised no one uploaded any caps but probably due to the topic of conversation here Sad
Really awsome an cheered me up knowing she did a good show
I've not seen all of it yet if you'll pardon the expression but I plan to have a blip later Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 18:12 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
07-03-2016 18:11
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

Can anyone explain why the channels are happy enough to let nipple slips happen without batting an eye, but the second a bit of knicker is exposed they go into a mad panic and throw the logo up? Seems arse about tit to me.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 10:57 by OurJud.)
09-03-2016 10:53
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Who said that the channels are happy to let the nip slips happen ?

In fact 'Flash Gordon' would be more than upset if he was shown not to be doing his job properly. In the last few minutes, there have been two slips followed by the logo. If you see a cap it is more than likely that the logo followed.

As for underwear, some time back there were some guidelines as to what appropriate wear was. Since guidelines are open to interpretation one must assume it is a reaction to these guidelines.
09-03-2016 11:07
Harryjones05 Offline
Junior Poster

I bloody love Lucy-Anne, those big puffy nipples and cute blue eyes, I could eat her all up!!!
09-03-2016 11:13