Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Slip of the Day - Chat Section

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Slip of the Day - Chat Section
^ Yea, totally. Emma is now trussed up in tape like a pig-boned chicken.
23-02-2018 10:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

In the last ten minutes of her show Teejay has had 4 or 5 whole tit slips if anyone was recording it.
24-02-2018 21:59
eddave Offline
Senior Poster

Please tell me someone was recording
25-02-2018 10:14
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Evelyn is struggling to keep the girls inside that outfit she has on Cool
27-02-2018 13:10
Harryjones05 Offline
Junior Poster

Evelyn sure is struggling...Big Grin she's been lying on 2 bare breasts a lot.....eek
27-02-2018 13:24
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(27-02-2018 13:24 )Harryjones05 Wrote:  Evelyn sure is struggling...Big Grin she's been lying on 2 bare breasts a lot.....eek

Pics, Vids anyone?
27-02-2018 14:42
LuvsLucyAnne Offline
Account Closed

Two snow days and we have Abbie's nips to keep us warm.

Long live slips!
01-03-2018 11:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(18-02-2018 14:05 )aubrey Wrote:  [Image: 2bcer]

^ Why is this hot? :P I mean it is, obviously, but why is it?

Apologies to aubrey for pulling his cap into the slips section like this, but I wanted to pose this question here. I've asked it of myself many times, on and off, over the years... I'm mean I know it's nip - the focus of the breast and all that but why exactly does this particular nip type of daytime naughtiness hold such power over our type of punter? I mean it's not pussy is it?! Not the ultimate goal. It's just second base at best. But there seems just a little something extra to every bared breast when it's glimpsed on a dayshow somehow.

We can't even see Heather's face in the example above; and we have seen her tats, and those of so many other babe's referenced on this thread, exposed in this way - mostly on the same daytime TV - before... And yet there's still vast interest and compliments to be found on these threads. Heather's daytime exposures in particular are already heading for the stuff of babeshow legend... There's an unquenchable thirst for more here that goes beyond the simple exposure of an erogenous zone. (Perfect summit that it is. ;) )

So, what is it that makes this type of 'wardrobe malfunction' remain as a potently erotic sight, stimulating even, on any one babe's 50th or 100th outting as it was on the second and third time out? (First timer slips will always have something special about them, that sets them above the norm, I think we can all agree! ;)

Well, here's my take on it. Others can, of course, disagree if they wish. ;)

What have we got going on here? Relative novelty; unexpectedness eroticism; a teasing anticipation, denial and reward; a back of the bikesheds surreptitiousness; a devilish defiance of authority and rules... All these things factor in for me and draw additional power from one of the babeshow's major strengths - its live nature. The 'just anything might pop out' danger of a sexy day babe (protected only by a few seconds of delayed stream and the flimiest of garmets) prepared to 'go there', holds eternal fascination for us lot it seems.

As this hints, I think the hotness of a still like the one above is actually a bit of a cheat in that it accures most of it's power from the build up onscreen. (This is imagined if it hasn't been seen.) Because, thankfully for me at least, what actually makes a slip hot is not strictly the reveal itself (otherwise with some babes we'd be waiting a bloody long time between these moments :P ) but lies, to an even greater extent if anything, in the woman's willingness to let the slip be an occassional danger in a pursuit of some ultimate allure. For me, the potency of the mix comes from the idea that the babe is, apparently, absolutely unconcerned with ANYTHING else other than pulling you under her spell with her body. That's what, I believe, gives the slip its power. The nip wresting itself from it's confinement by a babes flexing or unable to be held from view because of purposefully inadequate coverings is ultImate validation and 'proof' that the babe in question is 'up for it' fellas!

The temptingly evocative deception they play on us in this way is at the heart of our craving for nipslips I think. We want to believe the babe is there because she likes what she does. That she is getting off on being looked at. That she is 'really going for it' today because she is actually horny. !shocked! Well, the slip sells this idea (however much of a fallacy it is) perfectly.

We want the money part of the babeshow transaction to be mitigated. We want to believe it's not relevant to what we see on our TVs. A babe prepared to slip looks like one totally focused on being sexy rather than just making a dollar. If we interact as a result, the artifice is concealed; we allow ourselves to be duped by these actions. Afterwards we don't really mind because the thing's been DONE WELL. We praise the babe for making us complicit and believe again

As willing red-blooded punters we can suspend our disbelief easier with a babe that's prepared to slip once in a while and buy into the fantasy of the shows more simply. Of course, that should be what everyone wants and it's why we hunt these things down so voraciously I think.

The feelings we get from following this process reassures us of why we are fans. And we all need more than occassionally don't we.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-03-2018 21:11
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

I think Evelyn's new year resolution was to get her tit's out more. It's nearly every show now. For those recording it her whole tit was out at half 9. Big Grin
02-03-2018 21:32
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^^ Shandy

It is all about seeing what we are not really meant to see.

That, i believe is the essence of tease, eroticism and seduction.

Irony is, we have Ofcom to thank for such delights - otherwise the shows would be probably 24 hours open leg...dull dull dull.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 22:04 by Rake.)
02-03-2018 22:04