RE: Bex Shiner (Babestation) Chat, Caps & Vids
^
Me tooSmile
12-04-2016 00:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

and me Smile hopefully will come in time once bex has settled in properly at bs.

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2016 00:18
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

Not even a tight catsuit on Bex could make me watch her.... and I am a leggings and catsuit crazy muthafucka as you can gather!!! She's just terrible there's no other word for itHuh

Olivia is on the other channel (she puts a lot of women to shame granted) and she's what the mythical Helen of Troy probably looked like compared to Bex with her 0.5/10 self...0.5/10 simply because she has the correct number of limbs and everything is in the right placeBig Grin

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
12-04-2016 01:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wtf bex is a terrible babe!!!!!!????

yes there are other words to describe bex other than terrible. she is a curvy tattooed goddess with the best pair of natural boobs on the channels and a magnificent arse. also in my opinion she never has a bad night and always gives 100%

also the fact that bex is a babeshow veteran, having been on the babeshows for 6yrs now (made her babeshow debut in 2010) on various channels (sintv, bs, rlc & tvx) proves that she isn't a terrible babe, far from it

you might not like bex babemaniac, but lots of people do like bex hence why she is still active on the babeshows

Bex has been the best nightbabe on tonight and right now has unleashed the oil wearing just a black thong eekshockedshocked

ive now got something to unleash on bex's magnificent big natural boobs Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 01:36 by Rammyrascal.)
12-04-2016 01:35
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

(12-04-2016 01:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wtf bex is a terrible babe!!!!!!????

yes there are other words to describe bex other than terrible. she is a curvy tattooed goddess with the best pair of natural boobs on the channels and a magnificent arse. also in my opinion she never has a bad night and always gives 100%

also the fact that bex is a babeshow veteran, having been on the babeshows for 6yrs now (made her babeshow debut in 2010) on various channels (sintv, bs, rlc & tvx) proves that she isn't a terrible babe, far from it

you might not like bex babemaniac, but lots of people do like bex hence why she is still active on the babeshows

Bex has been the best nightbabe on tonight and right now has unleashed the oil wearing just a black thong eekshockedshocked

Christ almighty you can't have an opinion on here anymore without getting a fanboy attack.... I never mentioned her performance ability simply just she's not a babe by any stretch.... she's like a 2bit bird you pick up after too many tequilas and a boat load of Mandy!! End of... you go get your rocks off to her if you want that's your choiceCool oh and by the way "natural boob's" more like fat saggy tits...

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
12-04-2016 02:11
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(12-04-2016 00:10 )pm74 Wrote:  I would like to see Bex on Unleashed Big Grin

She's been on, i have two clips of it. Might have been called TVX or something back then.
12-04-2016 02:31
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(12-04-2016 02:11 )babemaniac Wrote:  Christ almighty you can't have an opinion on here anymore without getting a fanboy attack.... I never mentioned her performance ability simply just she's not a babe by any stretch.... she's like a 2bit bird you pick up after too many tequilas and a boat load of Mandy!! End of... you go get your rocks off to her if you want that's your choiceCool oh and by the way "natural boob's" more like fat saggy tits...

You're not passing a comment, you're being incredibly rude and insulting, so don't hide behind 'just and opnion' excuse.
12-04-2016 02:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-04-2016 02:11 )babemaniac Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 01:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wtf bex is a terrible babe!!!!!!????

Christ almighty you can't have an opinion on here anymore without getting a fanboy attack.... I never mentioned her performance ability simply just she's not a babe by any stretch.... she's like a 2bit bird you pick up after too many tequilas and a boat load of Mandy!! End of... you go get your rocks off to her if you want that's your choiceCool oh and by the way "natural boob's" more like fat saggy tits...

There is a difference between having an opinion about a babe and insulting a babe. Regarding Bex, you definately fall into the insulting a babe side. In your first post you call Bex "Terrible" in terms of her attractiveness & looks and rate her 0.5/10

Then you spectacularly cross the line in this post I've quoted, saying Bex is a woman you only pick up when you are drunk and has "fat saggy tits". No wonder quite a lot of babeshow babes are so negative & hostile about the forum when they are being insulted like you are insulting Bex. Just say Bex does nothing for me.

As for last night Bex was the best nightbabe on last night, she blew all the other nightbabes out of the water & into space. She looked stunning & was mindblowingly filthy all night, especially the stint when she was wearing just a black thong and unleashed the oil all over her magnificent big natural boobs & the rest of her fantastic curvy figure along with bending over and teasing her black thong down her magnificent arse eekeek

Bex is on again tomorrow night

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2016 08:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV