babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Most overrated babes

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Most overrated babes
(02-04-2023 13:18 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I can't relax when there is 10 people on my back if it was just 1 person on my back then it would be alright , read the comments back and put yourself in my shoes.

Mate you have to be able to accept that some people will disagree with you. Personally I'm not a fan of Miss Moist but I recognise that the length of time she's been on the shows is testament that over many years she has been popular and has retained the confidence of her employers to make them money. Just because you have your opinion (which you are perfectly entitled to politely express) does not mean other guys will think it's right. I mean I think that Leeds United are the best club in the world but even though everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong they are entitled to their erroneous opinions Big Grin

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
02-04-2023 13:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(02-04-2023 12:50 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Anyway i am done with arguments on here , you guys are just trying to get me to agree with you and i am not going to , i have my own opinion and that's it , maybe i should stop having opinions on here and it is tiring trying to defend myself when it is 1 against 10 people.

Nobody is arguing. As SecretAgent has pointed out we're just debating, which is kinda the essence of any Forum. If you'd prefer us to shut down all discussions, then it would pretty much kill this Forum which I'm sure you wouldn't want.
Try not to take any of this personally, & continue to have your opinions, but don't be surprised when they sometimes result in a different view.
You should actually take it as a compliment that we reply to some of your posts, you're a popular guy who has a different slant on subjects, which is a healthy situation to have on any Forum, so don't ever consider not posting, your contributions are always valued.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-04-2023 13:35
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The word overrated is so overrated TongueBig Laugh.

02-04-2023 13:35
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2023 13:33 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Mate you have to be able to accept that some people will disagree with you.

Other way around people need to accept that i don't agree with them and i ain't trying to get anyone to agree with me , oh and by the way everyone is disagreeing with me not some people like you say.

If it was 1 or 2 people that was like this then fine but it's 10 people on my back and for everyone else on this forum this isn't the case , if i agreed with the cult like everyone does then it would be different but i don't agree with the cult.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
02-04-2023 13:45
Owned by Kelly Bell

(02-04-2023 13:33 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(02-04-2023 13:18 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I can't relax when there is 10 people on my back if it was just 1 person on my back then it would be alright , read the comments back and put yourself in my shoes.

I think that Leeds United are the best club in the world but even though everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong they are entitled to their erroneous opinions Big Grin

Hang on, that's not really up for debate, bladewave I can confirm Leeds United Heart are the best CLUB in the world, FACT. Wink But they are by no stretch of the imagination the best team in the world.Rolleyes Although they had the best of it against Premier League leaders Arsenal for 30 minutes before a Debatable penalty,annoyed a cop-out by the officials, home team bias, so no VAR check. Huh Leeds didn't even put out their best XI with key games upcoming. Important

# OFF-TOPIC
# SMART MOVE

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

02-04-2023 14:28
Owned by Kelly Bell

Having read all the posts following your initial Michelle Moist comment, I counted only 3 who voiced a solid counter-argument, the others were just general non-specific remarks.

I was one of the 3 with an alternative opinion, But in actual fact I feel the finger pointed unfairly at ME. I should be the one that feels got-at, & not fo the first time. Another attempt to paint me as the bad guy, well it wont wash. & this talk of cults, Huh what the actual fuck, unacceptable.

I don't need this, fuck you all, Wink it's sunny outside Cool I'm done with all this.Important Over & out, Flounce annoyedBounce

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

02-04-2023 14:47
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-04-2023 14:47 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  

Having read all the posts following your initial Michelle Moist comment, I counted only 3 who voiced a solid counter-argument, the others were just general non-specific remarks.

I was one of the 3 with an alternative opinion, But in actual fact I feel the finger pointed unfairly at ME. I should be the one that feels got-at, & not fo the first time. Another attempt to paint me as the bad guy, well it wont wash. & this talk of cults, Huh what the actual fuck, unacceptable.

I don't need this, fuck you all, Wink it's sunny outside Cool I'm done with all this.Important Over & out, Flounce annoyedBounce

I'm Spartacus...

No I'm Spartacus!!!

Tongue
02-04-2023 14:58
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(02-04-2023 14:47 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  It's sunny outside.

Wait it's sunny outside? your lucky you can walk around outside with your knob out i can't because it's freezing over here.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
02-04-2023 15:36
Owned by Kelly Bell

(02-04-2023 13:45 )Kingsmind Wrote:  
(02-04-2023 13:33 )SecretAgent Wrote:  

if i agreed with the cult like everyone does then it would be different but i don't agree with the cult.
Been called a cunt on many occasions, Tongue but never a cult. I've always taken great pleasure from being an outcast, more of a black sheep than a regular sheep, so that a pretty decent insult. Big Grin

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2023 18:31 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
02-04-2023 19:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV