babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Most overrated babes

terence Offline

RE: Most overrated babes
^her teeth are ridiculously white! look like she stuck some collagen or botox in her face also. both things are so unnecessary.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
29-09-2016 13:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
orchid500 Offline
Cara Brett = beautiful

(29-09-2016 13:20 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Not a babe channels girl but I have to say: Michelle Keegan. She is so staggeringly average, in every way. Average face, average tits, average legs, arse etc. Just another girl drenched in make-up, bleached teeth, and fake eyebrows. Never ever seen why people rave about her. She's just fortunate she doesn't work at a Lidl till.

She has to be really average as I just had to google her name to put a face to it!

The last episode of Corrie I watched was when Hilda retired to the countryside!!!

As for overrated babes I have to wonder how much of it is down to the babe, and how much is down to the channel with the choice of sets and oversight from ofcum.

To me Preeti and Priya and Ella Jolie are over rated, on too often and come across as disinterested; but that is just my opinion and others will think that I am wrong which is fair enougth. Others have said that some like Evelyn and Honey Scott are over rated but I think in fact they are under rated because they have had to tone down what they do and so have become entrenched in what they activly do now.

It's all horses for courses!

If dreams were real - I'd be knackered!!!

Top babes - Cara Brett, Honey Scott, Dani O'neil, Atlanta Monroe, Asia, Sydney James, Ashleigh, Ree Petra, Sophia Lares, Bailey Cream, Dani Thompson, Jessica Lloyd
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2016 17:19 by orchid500.)
30-09-2016 16:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

for me sadly as the weeks have gone past. evelyn has become overrated.
i was hyped for her cam shows. now im thinking spend elsewhere.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-09-2016 17:50
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Charmaine Sinclair
14-10-2016 22:41
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Vicky Narni - seems to be on everyday now sat in that chair looking miserable.

Flick Hill - gone from the best daytime performer to looking fed up as well. Must be babestation.
14-10-2016 23:13
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Tiffany Rose. Always looks as miserable as sin.
15-10-2016 08:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

All the ones that are not my cup of tea Tongue Wink Wink Wink

15-10-2016 10:43
JonnyBgood Offline
Senior Poster

Probably a controversial one but Caty Cole.

Used to be my fav babe but since her return on S66 she has been like watching England play.
Same dull oufits and lack of movement. She used to wear dresses and really move back in the old days. Now she lays on her front and often stays.
15-10-2016 22:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(15-10-2016 22:33 )JonnyBgood Wrote:  Probably a controversial one but Caty Cole.

Used to be my fav babe but since her return on S66 she has been like watching England play.
Same dull oufits and lack of movement. She used to wear dresses and really move back in the old days. Now she lays on her front and often stays.

Yea, thats pervecam effect.
15-10-2016 22:43
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

(29-09-2016 13:20 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Not a babe channels girl but I have to say: Michelle Keegan. She is so staggeringly average, in every way. Average face, average tits, average legs, arse etc. Just another girl drenched in make-up, bleached teeth, and fake eyebrows. Never ever seen why people rave about her. She's just fortunate she doesn't work at a Lidl till.

I am with you on this hundreds of similar girls out there.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
15-10-2016 22:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV