babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Most overrated babes

Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

RE: Most overrated babes
Was just browsing through this thread and seems that Lucy-Anne and Kerrie Lee are very frequent babes that keep cropping up in peoples choices

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
09-03-2017 14:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(09-03-2017 14:11 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  Was just browsing through this thread and seems that Lucy-Anne and Kerrie Lee are very frequent babes that keep cropping up in peoples choices

Never saw too much of Kerrie Lee so can't really say. Can certainly see why Lucy-Anne's name pops up.....great looking girl, great (much improved!!) rack, but lacking a certain something, difficult to put your finger on IMO
09-03-2017 14:22
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Overrated to me means the effort the girls put in compared to the amount of screen time they get. In that respect it has to be the twins and Danni Harwood. I would also add Ashley Emma, who some think is now some top draw performer just because she takes her knickers off. She's always been dull and boring and is still dull and boring and spends the majority of her shifts lay on her stomach and doing not much else.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 15:19 by Ultramantis Black.)
09-03-2017 15:18
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

^^^ Agree with your definition of 'over rated' and, again, it's all subjective as I don't personally think Ashley Emma falls into that category but the twins do IMO.
09-03-2017 15:37
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

I will have to agree, yeah the twins sort of do lol Tongue

09-03-2017 15:52
The Juanka Offline
Senior Poster

i get the impression that some people just view the channels, and the opinion of somebody who is just a viewer may well differ from those who call the girls.

I have called many of the girls over the years and found many particularly boring on the phone, although fantastic to look at.
09-03-2017 16:02
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Who exactly would you say is boring on the phone and fantastic to look at though? Smile

09-03-2017 16:11
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

(09-03-2017 14:11 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  Was just browsing through this thread and seems that Lucy-Anne and Kerrie Lee are very frequent babes that keep cropping up in peoples choices

I included those two in mine. I think I was being harsh on Kerrie Lee, I didn't see too much of her, but she did seem to try hard, and by all accounts from reading on the forums she isn't a diva either.

I included Lucy Anne because I find her relatively modest looking in comparison to a lot of day babes on Studio 66, and I've seen her being named as one of the better looking girls. To be fair, in terms of looks, a good few of the Studio 66 day babes would be contenders for Victoria Secrets models if they were taller. Although height wouldn't be an issue for Cara Steel or Fernanda Ferrari.
10-03-2017 11:15
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Wouldn't worry about justifying and explaining you choices mate, very few other people have lol Tongue

10-03-2017 11:20
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

(09-03-2017 15:18 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Overrated to me means the effort the girls put in compared to the amount of screen time they get. In that respect it has to be the twins and Danni Harwood. I would also add Ashley Emma, who some think is now some top draw performer just because she takes her knickers off. She's always been dull and boring and is still dull and boring and spends the majority of her shifts lay on her stomach and doing not much else.
Ashley is the most boring performer ever
10-03-2017 11:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV