babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Most overrated babes

VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Most over rated babes
Miss Harwood First ever Babe channels 'Legend' and entrant into Babe channels hall of fame, Queen of Babestation, Ultimate Babe winner etc...still massively underrated in my opinion Bounce
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2016 18:20 by VincentDanZarwood.)
29-03-2016 18:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

In no particular order, but all over-rated for various reasons in my personal opinion:

Lucy Zara
Danni Harwood
Jennifer Jade
Kerrie Lee
Victoria Roberts
Fernanda Ferrari
Lucy Anne Brooks
Candy Charms
Rebecca More
Chessie Kay
Lori Buckby

But there are plenty girls I like though:

Lily Rose
Honey Scott
Kandi Kay (shame about the trout face)
Evelyn
Cali Garcia (wish she would flash the growler though)
Delia
Caitlyn Winters
Lenni / Lara (lose the nipple bars please)
Hannah Martin

and of course my all time favourite day or night babe, Morgan Preece Heart
29-03-2016 19:01
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

The above post shows the difficulty of what counts as overrated, Lori although she has a large fanbase also has a lot of detractors, the same with Chessie Kay and Lucy Zara. Lucy Anne is another who gets heavy criticism
29-03-2016 19:56
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

(29-03-2016 19:01 )Heywood Jablome Wrote:  In no particular order, but all over-rated for various reasons in my personal opinion:

Lucy Zara
Danni Harwood
Jennifer Jade
Kerrie Lee
Victoria Roberts
Fernanda Ferrari
Lucy Anne Brooks
Candy Charms
Rebecca More
Chessie Kay
Lori Buckby

But there are plenty girls I like though:

Lily Rose
Honey Scott
Kandi Kay (shame about the trout face)
Evelyn
Cali Garcia (wish she would flash the growler though)
Delia
Caitlyn Winters
Lenni / Lara (lose the nipple bars please)
Hannah Martin

and of course my all time favourite day or night babe, Morgan Preece Heart

very interested particularly as she won this forums legend and ultimate babe, why is dannii overrated
29-03-2016 20:57
jimminybob Offline
Account Closed

This whole thread is stupid, it's just people saying who they like and who they don't. Whether someone is highly rated or not is entirely subjective, can't we just have opinions on girls in their individual threads?
29-03-2016 21:03
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

(29-03-2016 21:03 )jimminybob Wrote:  This whole thread is stupid, it's just people saying who they like and who they don't. Whether someone is highly rated or not is entirely subjective, can't we just have opinions on girls in their individual threads?

Well said jimminybob, and disrespectful. Very surprised so many people have responded to it.
29-03-2016 21:43
bb77 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-03-2016 21:03 )jimminybob Wrote:  This whole thread is stupid, it's just people saying who they like and who they don't. Whether someone is highly rated or not is entirely subjective, can't we just have opinions on girls in their individual threads?

The question itself is a good one, it is just how people are answering it that has descended into a like/dislike.

If we agree a girl is "rated" based on the amount she appears (or number of comments on her threads etc), then you can say she is overrated if she appears a lot but you do not understand the attraction.

So, in my opinion Lori is overrated. She appears frequently (it seems to me) on Babestation but despite not being an ugly girl, I just don't get it. Maybe I find her a little too aggressive for my taste.
29-03-2016 21:43
jimminybob Offline
Account Closed

^ no it isn't. Just because you don't understand the attraction or someone isn't to your taste doesn't make them overrated, it means you don't like them. Everyone likes different girls and different things, all this thread is doing is telling people they are wrong for liking a certain girl whilst giving people an opportunity for a cheap shot at them
30-03-2016 09:29
tee Offline
Posting Machine

A silly thread. Everyone has their own favourites and opinions on babes. However I do think danica and Dionne Mendez were and still are well overrated.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 10:32 by tee.)
30-03-2016 10:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(30-03-2016 09:29 )jimminybob Wrote:  ^ no it isn't. Just because you don't understand the attraction or someone isn't to your taste doesn't make them overrated, it means you don't like them. Everyone likes different girls and different things, all this thread is doing is telling people they are wrong for liking a certain girl whilst giving people an opportunity for a cheap shot at them

That's a little precious isn't it.

I've always maintained that we all get different things from a babe show. It's that diversity that should be celebrated, but I dont see that as a reason to shut down debate. Quite the opposite in fact. It is in these opinions that we see the babe shows' reach.

As long as its not personal or attacking in its nature, I think that it's prefectly valid to be able to say, "I don't understand the general appeal of" this or that girl if someone wants to. Or I think this girl is "on too often for my tastes". Or this babe gets too much praise for what she does on here IMO.

What is this board but a bunch of opinions strung along with a few facts? Is there a valid reason for limiting it's scope still further?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 10:36 by ShandyHand.)
30-03-2016 10:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV