babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What makes a good babeshow babe?

bb77 Offline
Senior Poster

What makes a good babeshow babe?
Is it looks, dirty talk, attitude or something else? What defines a good babe in your opinion?
06-04-2016 21:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: What makes a good babeshow babe?
Of course i think a pretty face and a sexy curvy body are important, but personality and attitude are key ingredients in making a good babeshow babe. Looks alone can get a girl a good career in magazines, but something extra is needed in the babeshow business.
06-04-2016 22:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The one factor I rate as most important is attitude.
A quality attitude incorporates professionalism, work ethic, humility, appreciation of the value of callers, imagination, creativity, vibrancy, enthusiasm and a welcoming demeanour.

Just lying there or sitting there in the same pose and position is not the way.
Variety of pose and position, good use of the set and a willingness to respond positively to caller requests is always good. Bemoaning lack of callers and complaining about freeloaders is not good.
A positive, proactive and happy approach that oozes enjoyment is much more the way forward.
If I as a viewer feel the on screen babe is enjoying her work, having fun and getting into the spirit of things this entices me to call. Give me the feeling that you are up for it ladies and snookered will be on the phone Smile.

Mmmmkay? Wink

06-04-2016 22:30
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Looks by a landslide, because without looks all other qualities are irrelevant, there are some women i don't find attractive who are probably better on the phone and are better performers than some of the babes i like, how often do you see people give credit and hype up girls they don't find attractive?
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 17:16 by Joey 27.)
07-04-2016 17:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Then why not spend your time with still images?

This is not a question of picking one factor. Yes, a babe has to have that instant attraction to the individual on this side of the screen but a "good" babeshow babe has to have quite a bit more about her than that to me.

She has to have the ability to express her sex appeal through her body and project it through that camera lens. That is about movement, pose and facial expression (body language if you prefer).

How ever it is that she is interacting, she has to convince the viewer/caller that she's of the same frame of mind as them. That is the attitude that snookered speaks of, in it she brings the right parts of her personality to the forefront... In other words she has to be a decent actress; she has to sell that she's interested. She must seduce and beguile.

To me, the best babes also have an element of unpredictability about them - a cheeky devil in them that just might bit your lip as well as snog your face off!

Attraction is in the head - they have to play with your mind before they reach the lower regions. A good babeshow babe takes her time over that process. (And in the case of a day babe that can be how ever long they want it to be!)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 20:27 by ShandyHand.)
07-04-2016 18:05
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Ultimately it comes down to looks, for example I rate Olivia Berzinc and Danni Harwood as very good performers with great attitudes, but they aren't in my top 5 because a few of my other favorite babes beat them in the looks department

Why is Clare Richards so popular what does she do differently to other babes?

Why is Snookered a big fan of Ashley Emma what does she do differently to other babes?

Why is Rammy a Louise Porter Fanboy what does she do differently to other babes?

Why does Bandwagon like Kandi Kay what does she do differently to other babes?

Why do you think im a Tori Lee fanboy?

Of course i don't except lazy shows from my favorites, but i will naturally rate the better looking ones higher up my list, Tori Lee has many good qualities but at the end of the day its her looks that make her stand out, as a performer she's probably not in my top 5 at the moment
08-04-2016 17:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-04-2016 22:12 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Of course i think a pretty face and a sexy curvy body are important, but personality and attitude are key ingredients in making a good babeshow babe. Looks alone can get a girl a good career in magazines, but something extra is needed in the babeshow business.

agree with you tractor. looks are obviously important but just as important is personality and attitude. a babe can be very good looking but I would be put off by her bad attitude & personality

an example for me of a good babeshow babe is Mellie D. a mind-blowingly sexy woman and is always more than happy to engage with her fans on here and on social media regarding her shows etc and takes criticism in the right way

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2016 18:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(08-04-2016 17:53 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Why is Snookered a big fan of Ashley Emma what does she do differently to other babes?

Hi Joey Smile.
Happy to answer your question Smile.
With Ashley I think she has grown on me both in terms of looks but more especially in terms of improvement in performance over the last 12-15 months. Her range and quality of outfits, position and pose is better than ever imo. Week on week since her move to Babestation I have sensed her becoming a smidgen more ambitious and naughty in everything she does.
It has been a constant and consistent if slow upward curve.
Although she used to get naked often at S66 I would rate her performances there as below than what she is doing now.
It is a personal interpretation thing to be honest.
How a babe and her performance comes across on screen.
This is the main driver to entice my call.
If I get a sense the on screen babe has a certain quality that I can't explain but know is there and I feel I can tempt her to push the boundaries a little on the phone I will be tempted to call.
Ashley pushed all my buttons and I have become a more regular caller to her than anyone now.
She has a wonderful attitude and has been happy and willing to oblige my every request on the phone which has endeared me to her even more. Very friendly, very sweet natured, very charming and quite funny at times too.
It is the whole package.
So yes looks are important of course but for me not necessarily the most important thing. As I say it is all open to personal feeling and interpretation.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016 19:02 by Snooks.)
08-04-2016 19:00
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

I'm always puzzled when I hear people talking about "looks" as if it were an objective fact.
On topic: personally, it could be looks, talk, attitude, or some of these elements combined Big Grin in my case, the attraction for a babe is something totally irrational.... I was obsessed with Adele (Taylor), and at the same time, I loved Charlene Hart. two totally different girls.I never watch some girls whose style I consider deadly boring..... but I like babes who have a similar style, that could be considered equally boring....I tend to prefer natural girls (no implants or excessive tattoos), but some of my favourites (current and all time) girls have tattoos and/or implants.
maybe I'm just weird Huh

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
08-04-2016 20:11
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Is it only the babes we find attractive we consider to be good babeshow babes? what about the girls we don't find attractive?

Is Lori a good babeshow babe? she's been loyal to BS for many years, she always put the effort in and doesn't have a diva attitude

Is Kerrie Lee a good babeshow babe? great attitude, great performer but not very attractive imo

As for personality and attitude, Lacey Lorenzo and Keira Knight have bad attitudes but they look great and are good performers, are they good babeshow babes or bad babeshow babes?

If looks wasn't the most important thing i'd be a fan of a lot more babeshow girls
08-04-2016 21:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV