Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elite TV/Studio 66 Tease Hour Chat & Discussion

Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Elite TV/Studio 66 Tease Hour Chat & Discussion
The last two tease shows have been 'proper' tease shows. Big Grin
They have been good to watch. There has been plenty of movement and the girls have teased us and shown their nipples.

13.4.16 Gemma Hiles Heart
14.4.16 Mikaela Witt Heart

This is the sort of thing i expect from a tease show. Not an extension of the dayshow with the girl just lay their providing no tease at all.

S66 please put the girls on these shows that actually want to do them and are capable of putting on an entertaining show.
Apart from the 2 babes above you have:
Mikayla Bayliss
Cara Brett
Emma C
Sophia Lares
Kara -de-la-Hoyde
Fernanda Ferrari
( These last 3 might be classed by some as nightshow girls but have done the tease shows before and done proper shows.)

all of who are capable and willing to do shows of equal quality to those from 13 & 14 April. Smile

There is no point putting on the likes of:
Evelyn
Lucy-Anne Brooks
Stacey Robyn
Their tease shows were dreadful because they are unwilling to put the tease in that is necessary. ( I am not blaming the girls here. S66 should know what their staff are prepared to do.)

My suggestions for girls who could be good on the tease shows judging by the amount of tease they put in their dayshows (ONLY IF THEY ARE WILLING TO DO SO HOWEVER):
Abigail Monroe
Rose White
Tiffany Rose
Antonia Elle

Paige Phillips & Zoe Stollery could also be good. However only if you could tempt them back into RLC mode. There they provided plenty of movement and tease. Since at S66 both have been dreadful on the dayshows just plonking themselves in one position and then not moving all show.

Another thing which might have made the tease shows better from 13 & 14 April was that perve cam was kept to a minimum which allowed more movement.
I mean is perve cam really needed on a tease hour? The punters have had all day to see the perve cam when the girl was doing her dayshow.

Anyway well done S66 on the last two shows. Hopefully you can give us shows of this quality, (or better) on a regular basis.Smile

Hopefully others can provide their feedback on what they would like to see on these shows. Do people agree that the last two shows were a step up in quality?

Maybe S66 staff could take note of what people want from the tease show.
S66 dayshows are the best at the moment whereas their nightshows are terrible. Maybe the tease hour is sort of middle ground. Maybe they could really corner the market here?

P.S. i would personally like to see Macy Leigh do a proper tease show.
However i know that at things stand she is not comfortable showing her nipples on TV (perfectly fine, her decision). So putting her on the tease hour whould be a waste of time.
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2016 11:25 by Block.)
15-04-2016 10:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Tease Hour Chat & Discussion
You're easily satisfied. I don't call showing your nipples after 11 PM a "tease" show. The tease should be whether they will show anything else or not. Almost but not quite.
15-04-2016 14:02
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

I could be wrong but i was under the impression Gemma's and Mikaela's shows both aired between 10pm-11pm. This is now regarded as the time slot for the tease hour. (used to be 9pm-10pm in the good old days).

I agree that the extended tease shows are a waste of time and take away from the night shows.
These proper tease shows i think add to the variety on the shows. Let's face it S66's night shows recently have the girls spending more time covered up than showing something.

I didn't say the shows are perfect just a lot better than recent dross.
I belive that constructive feedback is useful to the shows. If they have done something well we need to let them know or we will never see improvement. Whether they take onboard our feedback is another story. Tongue
15-04-2016 14:30
mrwebb56 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Completely agree with Block. More Gemma H please.

And I'd add Caitlin Wynters to the Might-Not-Be-Shy and OMG-Cancel-Everything list.
15-04-2016 17:00
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

I may be wrong in that these tease shows don't start until 11 PM, perhaps it is 10. However, I have never watched before 11 and the tease shows are usually going on then until midnight.
15-04-2016 18:26
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

The tease shows only work if the outcome is unknown.

Once a girl has performed a handful of times, and you know you aren't going to see anything extra, then it isn't a tease show is it Rolleyes
As for the girls who do keep revealing a bit of tit; isn't that just a night show? Only a shit one? Rolleyes

The original idea of getting the day girls onto nights is dead and buried.
This shit is just S66 exploitation Rolleyes
15-04-2016 18:48
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(15-04-2016 18:26 )steviebaby Wrote:  I may be wrong in that these tease shows don't start until 11 PM, perhaps it is 10. However, I have never watched before 11 and the tease shows are usually going on then until midnight.

s66 tease hours are usually 10pm-11pm. sometimes they do go on longer till around midnight.

it isn't s66 explotation. daybabes doing tease hours/shows are clearly popular with s66 callers, so s66 will keep on doing them. not s66 exploitation at all. once enough calls stop coming in, s66 will stop doing them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2016 19:15 by Rammyrascal.)
15-04-2016 19:12
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Nice to see S66 listened to Block! They have Lucy Ann on tonight doing a no tease, no Tit or nipple show.
15-04-2016 21:53
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

All tease hours are equal, but some are more equal than others Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-04-2016 22:02
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2016 21:53 )covkid Wrote:  Nice to see S66 listened to Block! They have Lucy Ann on tonight doing a no tease, no Tit or nipple show.

Well if it's before 10 Pm, it's a dayshow so they can show as little as they want, I won't be wasting my time watching.
15-04-2016 22:21